CONGRATS W. BUSH

Started by SLADE, November 03, 2004, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright the Slade Man is on the Air time to RANT!!  #1 Photohunter welcome to my column you caught on a bad day I was in a pissy mood.  So are good with a camera? #2 To Mr. Skully (ie CEO) what makes you think I'm a Kerry fan??  :angry:  It's like this kerry can talk to you about cars but he can't sell them. W. Bush doesn't dance with you he just tells you how it is.  Like what would have Kerry done with Iraq??   The thing with Cliton was he could talk and sell you a car and show you a good time.  Okay BIG SLAYER show on the 15th of this month, so far so good on that date. SO MetalWitch you went to the parade that must've been a good time plus that's great they all were drinking Jack to stay warm. Hell I'm doing that right now... Here's to yea Boston and Happy B-Day Insane Bunkers.  Hey the Celtics season started (what started?)  Alright well I'm running late for my Satantic Ritual so keep it Loud and Proud!!!    interesting picture on the main page Mr. Skully!!!!!!

November 03, 2004, 11:39:34 PM #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 11:49:50 PM by metalwitch
The only bush I trust is my own!

Yeah the parade was INSANE!!!!!

What else have you been up to Slade?

You know who I am Slade man. You just don't recognize the name.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Hey there Slademan.  I thought that you'd get a buz out of my comment!  :lol:  
Explore, Archive, Share