HELL NIGHT!!

Started by SLADE, February 19, 2004, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes the Insanebunker gang dance in celebration to our God Satan last night (more like Budweiser I still got a headache) We even had a special guest DOM came with us, chasin all those young gothic girs around. And those chicks WOW! When the DJ played M. Manson "Dope Show" the place got rockin. Girls seductivly dancing with each other, girls and guys chain to the wall getting whipped, the flowing of booze. The tend now seems to be having duct tape on your nipples.  Plus the girls walking around in latex lingerie in high heels!!!!  And for once I didn't see any cross dressers, disappointed! HAHA!!   The next big outing is March 5th at the Palliduim in Worchester for Cannibal Corspe w/ Vile, Exhumed and Hypocrisy. Yea baby gore metal fest!!  Hypocrisy is Peter Tagtgren band he owns the Abyss Studios in Norway. He's the one that made Dimmu Borgir so great. I have seen him before and it's a great show.  Now I have to let out whatever I can home with last night out of my basement. I just can't find the key to unlock the chains, I think his name is Steve I thought he said Sandra, the wig threw me off!!  Damn 151 shots!! :blink:  :blink:

:o wait DOM went with you to hell?? ahahahah that's too funny! man I miss all the good stuff on the west coast. all you goth chicks can check out:
http://www.mypetskeleton.com
you'll love it like you love me.
P.S. SKULLY if you read this before saturday email me so I'll have your addy because I have some questions about linking the flash buttons since you're still using frames....i.e. coding the button to open linked page in it's own frameset.......frames gotta go dude, xhtml the wave of the future....

Xhtml.  Cool.  I'm always up for new shite.  

I'll be out doing some UE in the bayou this weekend.  Email me at skully@insanebunkers.com or we can talk on Tuesday the 2nd.  Later
Explore, Archive, Share

Hey Coach slade Man here it's great hearing from yea!! Yea old DOM was the hit of the club that night!!  Boy that' some language you were taking about to skully. Still frames extlhmt all that fancy computer stuff. That's why Slade loves guys like you.  (in a wig of course) hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  

Oh man.  I feel violated  :blink:

That was me.  Figure that.  I should know how to login.
Explore, Archive, Share