WORLD SERIES RED SOX

Started by SLADE, October 29, 2004, 09:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone can take that curse and shoved it!!  Plus take all those past plays (Bill Bucker) and shove it!!  They prove to the world and all those Yankees fans they are the BEST!!  And yes I did give up on them after game #3 and I can't stand any fan saying I kept the faith Bulls*it!!  Alright I think New England can rest now plus get some sleep!!

Too Metal Witch I think matbe next week might be looking good for some beers and Metal!! :D I keep you posted one quick question are you mass or RI?? So I can could up with a meeting spot! :D Love Slade!!!!

QuoteToo Metal Witch I think matbe next week might be looking good for some beers and Metal!! :D I keep you posted one quick question are you mass or RI?? So I can could up with a meeting spot! :D Love Slade!!!!
OOHHH Slade, making me all warm and fuzzy! :blink:
I'm a mASShole.
Massachusetts, baby near East Prov, RI.
Where you all met up last week, I'm about 20 miles away from.
I work in that town!

Dakiel, Skully,Rally, Nut, Boo?
Are you all for it?

I got to chill out for a couple weeks.  Maybe.  Make sure I know of your plans and I'll see if I can escape.  :lol:  
Explore, Archive, Share

Should we assemble the rescue team now? :D  
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Happy Halloween Insane Bunkers. Alright so who went out eggen,shaven cream, stealing candy, pumpkins. Putting dog shit in a bag lighting it on fire??  Who answer the door naked to give out candy (oops that was me!) haha OK yes metalwitch I do forsee a hookup happening. The Slade man is going to peek at his soical calender to pick out a date. See if I can push aside some of my autograph signings and magazine interviews!   To Andrew you had the best costume last night you tiger you ggrrrrrrr!!!!! :D  

Next time I'll put dog shit on your nipples and toes. You can be my stink bitch. :D  

OKey dokey slade!
Private message me with details please. Also any one else that wants in!

Did anyone else go to the Red Sox parade in BOSTON on saturday?
I did and it was fucking insane!!
Wall to wall people!

YO PHOTOHUNTER 'STINK B*TCH' YOU NEED TO POST IN THE WEIRD SH*T FOURM FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO PLAYING WITH SH*T LIKE YOU! SLADE

Wow, did I finally post something that freaked out even the Slade man.
Sorry bud, I was just fuckin' around.
Although I probably belong in the weird section regardless.

Slade's mad because he can't find the black forest and his boy Kerry is starting to look like the big puss soyour momt that he really is.
Explore, Archive, Share

QuoteShould we assemble the rescue team now? :D
Sounds like a plan!
I'm in the mood to kick some butt! :P  

Don't forget cock suckin', mama's boy, Mr. Potato head lookin' mo fo.

Gee andrew, didn't know you had it in you! :o  

Which part?
The dog shit or bustin' on Kerry?