Author Topic: METALLICA CONCERT  (Read 3311 times)

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
METALLICA CONCERT
« on: October 26, 2004, 12:31:24 AM »
Since 1989 The Slade Man has been seeing Metallica everytime they came to New England. Went To Boston this past Sunday and let's see game 2 of the world series plus Jets Pats game and sold out Metallica show. First the Patriots make it 21 in a row Tom Brady Rocks!!   Godsmack opens up little slow not much energy until the drum show between the singer and the drummer WOW!!! After that they played old stuff and the place was rockin!!  Then at 8:45 Metallica hits the stage with Blacken. You should of seen the fire and pyrotechinics they had WOW my hears are still ringin!!  To young fans of this band excellant stage performance to an old fan nothing new wasn't wow but hearing 'Jump Into The Fire' and 'Fight Fire With Fire' felt so good!!   The bass player solid but I miss Jason Newstead.  And then after the show what the whole town of Boston wanted to hear was RED SOX WIN GAME 2!!!!!!!    :D  :D     ps to Andrew sorry about the other night as the week went on just got busy!!!  :(    To Metal Witch Beers Girl we will hook up and Metal is the Topic. I can talk all night about METAL!!! :D  ROCK ON SLADE FANS!!!!!

Offline metalwitch

• InsaneKarma: +0/-0
METALLICA CONCERT
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 12:17:36 PM »
To Metal Witch Beers Girl we will hook up and Metal is the Topic. I can talk all night about METAL!!! :D
Ya know, the way my job has been screwing with me lately, the sooner the better!

Offline military nut

• Trusted Member
  • Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-0
METALLICA CONCERT
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 08:21:21 AM »
slade i hear that i miss jason and cliff. r.i.p old school metalica i actually saw them play in 1983 just after they gave dave mustaine the boot. nothing beats old school metalica, jump in the fire, hit the lights and trapped under ice.  best show i saw was a metalica, overkill, and laaz rockit show in the mid 80s, my ears still ring on occasion from that show. ozzy and metalica in 85 was awesome as well. i dont know to much of the new metal groups, id love to get reintroduced to some new groups that bridge their guitars like the old school metal  groups did.
history is always eroding

Claims to bemetalwitch

METALLICA CONCERT
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 03:26:35 PM »
metalica, overkill, and laaz rockit show in the mid 80s,
 i dont know to much of the new metal groups, id love to get reintroduced to some new groups that bridge their guitars like the old school metal  groups did.
Nut,
Was that Metalica/overkill show that you saw in Providence? I saw them too.

Today's music sucks!!
I'll stay under the dusty cobwebs with the Misfits, Priest, Ozzy and the Buzzcocks.
Lita Ford and the Runaways, Bush and Rage.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL waiting on that meet up--Slade!

Will be collecting my social security before too long!

MW