BOSTON RED SOX!!!!!!

Started by SLADE, October 22, 2004, 10:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
HOLY EMPTY BUILDINGS!!! Not one person thought they would come back and FOUR in the row.  Now they are in the World Series!!!  That came Wednesday night was great I drank a half bottle of Jim Beam and I'm not the biggest baseball fan.( my head was knida werid the next day)  It kinda felt like the way Andrew went down on...........Anyway let's get back to baseball (speaking of balls Andrew)  WEll to bad Roger Clemens didn't make it to the Series that would be funny I was hoping he would.  Alright Slade Man in the house here let's see Pats can make 21 in a row. Now those Celtics better do something this year ( I could care less I can't stand basketball)  We got no Bruins but we got P-Bruins!!!!    HELLLOOO METALWITCH!!!!  Did you know that you can find Heindys in everybar around the goble!! Good Marketing there!  I'm sorry I have been little behind in my metal news reports I hate growing up working paying bills (yuck :angry: )  After this weekend expect more updates ( sounds like any guy 'I'll call yea')  haha! I just pass this big test for my job so that stress is out the window I got Metallica this Sunday so monday concert review That test was a big thing on my mine and it's all done I do have a part 2 to it but that part is easy.  Alright The Slade Man has to go on a mission for Bunkers!!!!! LOVE YA!!! :D  

You dirty little bitch.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

What the fuck Slade man! I drove all that way just to have you blow us off. You scank.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run