tease

Started by Guy LeDouche, October 13, 2004, 10:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 13, 2004, 10:50:12 PM Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 09:51:49 PM by skully
evenin bitches
here\\\'s a little teaser for the new layout i\\\'m working on. I\\\'m finishing my bachelors and am a sleep deprived maniac mess......but, i did get a chance to do a little creative work on the site. I\\\'ve been fully planning on a flash overhaul of the site, but as skully can tell you life gets in the way! so here\\\'s a little teaser on the visual layout of what may be the new design for good old insanebunkers....feedback always welcome!

Very cool!
I gots yo feedback right here motherfucker!
Stop talkin' bout it and just fuckin' do it already.
No mo of this "oh, update comin' soon" shit.
"oh, I'm so busy and important" Man fuck you!
By the time you guys get this update going worms will be urban exploring my rotting corpse.
So get yo dick out yo hand and get to work.........Bitch!
:D  
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Coach,
I'd hunt andrew down and make that "worms will be urban exploring my rotting corpse" comment a reality, however i've got a lot of shit going on right now so i don't know when i'll have some free time.  :lol:  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

What? Was it something I said? :D  

ah dakiel, good looking out - as always. but andrew means no harm... i can get this one
*ahem*

All you motherfuckers(andrew) are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks(andrew) who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks(andrew) are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob(the coach).

snoogans bitch

QuoteVery cool!
I gots yo feedback right here motherfucker!
Stop talkin' bout it and just fuckin' do it already.
No mo of this "oh, update comin' soon" shit.
"oh, I'm so busy and important" Man fuck you!
By the time you guys get this update going worms will be urban exploring my rotting corpse.
So get yo dick out yo hand and get to work.........Bitch!
:D
Holy shit, that's some funny stuff.  I'm here at work 10:51pm out of my mind, waiting for a long ass upload of work shit to a server, pop on Insanebunkers and get the freaking laugh I needed.  Thanks guys.  Funny stuff you crack-ho bitches.
Explore, Archive, Share

Thats what we're here for my friend.

QuoteAll you motherfuckers(andrew) are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks(andrew) who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks(andrew) are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob(the coach).

snoogans bitch
You are probably the funniest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
I am probably the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Together we could take over the world.

Are all you "men" on the fucking rag or something? :huh: