taunton closed to explorers

Started by military nut, October 05, 2004, 03:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
he fellow explorers, just wanted to let everyone know that taunton has been closed to exploration. the big security fence that has been in place for the last 6 months has now been pad locked up tight. i checked it out last thursday in anticipation of our friends from pa weekend visit. unless you plan on using bolt cutters  you can forget any access, you can still snap some distant pics. its to bad because its a well preserved hospital (little manmade destruction) ive considered bolt cutters for one final trip into the place but dont want to add a b+e charge to potential tresspassing.  well hopefully those who had visited it enjoyed, like the rest of the states kirkbride building its a site. its also to bad theat danvers will soon be under the wrecking ball. i want a to make a trip out to north hampton and worcester before they also get razed.

nut
history is always eroding

Quotehe fellow explorers, just wanted to let everyone know that taunton has been closed to exploration. the big security fence that has been in place for the last 6 months has now been pad locked up tight. i checked it out last thursday in anticipation of our friends from pa weekend visit. unless you plan on using bolt cutters  you can forget any access, you can still snap some distant pics. its to bad because its a well preserved hospital (little manmade destruction) ive considered bolt cutters for one final trip into the place but dont want to add a b+e charge to potential tresspassing.  well hopefully those who had visited it enjoyed, like the rest of the states kirkbride building its a site. its also to bad theat danvers will soon be under the wrecking ball. i want a to make a trip out to north hampton and worcester before they also get razed.

nut
I wouldn't chance it with bolt cutters! :ph43r:
A friend of mine lives on Danforth St. in Taunton and she said they are beefing up the police patrols around the hospital. No I'm not talking about morton hospital.

Was just on the 1856.org site and I could have sworn that I saw that  NorthHampton was just a memory???

Hey NUT??
Is it possible to drive into Bridgewater just to look around, w/out being met by security???

MW

dude... bridgewater is a prison... an active one...

Yes the kirkbride  is closed , the rest of the hospital is very active too...and no bolt cutters wont work..this is like prison fence and security is very active we got chased away for snapping pics....

Quotedude... bridgewater is a prison... an active one...
I know.
PS.
I am a dudette.

clip the master locks on the gates and you can get in i thourogly researched them and bolt cutters could easly cut the master locks, im tempted but oh well, boostay i wanted to take you guys into taunton so bad you would have enjoyed the inside its beutiful,
                 bridgewater you could drive in and snap some quick pics but its dosent have the history the o0thers do and not worth even the trip

nut
history is always eroding

I know i wanted to meet you too, but you stood me up  :(  now you just have to come here!