Slade's political debate

Started by SLADE, February 18, 2004, 10:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there fans and welcome to Slade's Meet The Press!!  I have just heard news that John Kerry is a distant relative of George Bush, they both attended prestige colleges and both were part of those Skulls and Cross Bones secrect soctieys. Georgr Bush Sr. was apart of that also. And now John Kerry is winning every state.  Bill Moyers did a piece on Irag saying it is so much worse and not getting better before the US bomb the hell out of it.  Like today a train wreck kills 200 and another attack on US forces killing some.  It's interesting that since we captured Saddam nothing hasn't change and you don't hear nothing about Saddam. The same with Osama bin Laden it's like oh yea we forgot about him, but there is strong evidence that he was on the CIA payroll. I read a book called "Detachment Delta: Operation Iron Weed" written by retired Green Beret Charles Sasser who made a strong commet about Osama being on the CIA payroll. On a side note I have heard that the CIA controls the herion drug trade!!  The Passion Of Christ is coming out and all those Jesus freaks are having a ball with it. What I don't agree with is alot of Chruch groups in the midwest is having 10 year olds watching this movie. You can say well this is who die for our sins let them see how he died fine but it;s the graphic beating the whipping and torture. I don't think a ten year old is ready to see that. Sixteen and up sure most kids are in I'm a tough guy stage.  What if kids at ten see this and begin questioning religion. Why am I praying to a man who is supposed to be the Almighty but is beaten and nailed to the cross between two thieves.  Why not a man who was cast out of heaven for believing in breaking the chains that hold you down stand up and fight back, don't turn the other cheek crush your emenies and have STRENGTH AND HONOR!   My final thought today is for Jim our buddy who is on his way to the nasty world of Iraq and patroling the mean streets of Bagdad.  May he have what is best in life: to crush your emenies see them driven before you and the lamdation of women in front of you. STRENGTH AND HONOR JIM!!  :ph43r: