Author Topic: QUEEN OF METAL  (Read 6350 times)

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
QUEEN OF METAL
« on: September 23, 2004, 12:28:52 AM »
Good day to you all, The Slade man was out on the injured list some type of slip pich nerve disk thing but nothing a bottle of Jack couldn't fix :D  My big question is you metalwitch you know the local acts? Hang'n out with Bane that's cool! B) I talked with the guys from All That Remains at a show they were cool plus Jerry from Candy Stripper Death Orgy!  I got this great T-shirt from him after the Nuclear Assault show at Jarrods, in fact dakeil won it.  The shirt says "I F**K NUNS"  So last year I wore this shirt to the Slayer show and was like the big hit of the whole night.  Plus being Slade half the people knew me already :rolleyes: !!! In any event I heard Slayer is doing Lupo's Monday the 15th Nov.  No Joey Belladonna is not with Anthrax any more it's been John Bush from Armored Saint for years now.  Well you and I have to meet up at a metal bar maybe you and your man can get me to meet the boys of Bane?? :)  Alright time take a 800mg pill SO RAISE THE HORNS EVERYONE AND LET THE BEER FLOW!!!      

Offline usefulidiot

• Lurker-Tourist
QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 03:42:51 AM »
Ever heard of/fan of Unearth?  I know those dudes, my buddy was in their newest, and as far as I know only video on rotation at MTV2.

Offline metalwitch

QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 09:59:07 AM »
Good day to you all, The Slade man was out on the injured list some type of slip pich nerve disk thing but nothing a bottle of Jack couldn't fix :D  My big question is you metalwitch you know the local acts? Hang'n out with Bane that's cool! B) I talked with the guys from All That Remains at a show they were cool plus Jerry from Candy Stripper Death Orgy!  I got this great T-shirt from him after the Nuclear Assault show at Jarrods, in fact dakeil won it.  The shirt says "I F**K NUNS"  So last year I wore this shirt to the Slayer show and was like the big hit of the whole night.  Plus being Slade half the people knew me already :rolleyes: !!! In any event I heard Slayer is doing Lupo's Monday the 15th Nov.  No Joey Belladonna is not with Anthrax any more it's been John Bush from Armored Saint for years now.  Well you and I have to meet up at a metal bar maybe you and your man can get me to meet the boys of Bane?? :)  Alright time take a 800mg pill SO RAISE THE HORNS EVERYONE AND LET THE BEER FLOW!!!
WOWOHWOW :lol:
I saw this and totally blushed.
Hope your feeling better.

Yup my BF is in thick with the boys from BANE OF EXISTENCE.
I can find out who the local acts are, depending on what forum you are asking about.
Overdose- my bf is more into the death/black/grind/sleazecore than I am.
Last time I saw Nuke Assault was back in the day in Providence- The LIVING ROOM, I think.
OD was at the candy striper/death orgy show. You may have bumped elbows with him.

SLAYER is playing Lupos? :unsure:  about that usual crowd there. Wow.

Sure I'll meet up with ya sometime,someday,somewhere. The only "metal" club near me is Jarrods and they suck rats ass!
I'll PM ya some web sites, and you can have fun!

BTW, I wholeheartedly miss the old days,late 80s-early 90s, when PROVIDENCE had some kick ass clubs-THE ROCKET, CLUB BABYHEAD,  the **OLD** LIVING ROOM when it was in the CIC complex!
Those were the days.

MUYA--if you don't remember what that means, you don't know where it's at!!
MetalWitch

Offline metalwitch

QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 10:01:17 AM »
Ever heard of/fan of Unearth?  I know those dudes, my buddy was in their newest, and as far as I know only video on rotation at MTV2.
Have heard of them.

Offline MovingUnit

• Trusted Member
  • Contributor
    • Fallout UE
QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 11:31:55 AM »
Yeah Slayer is indeed playing Lupo's on November 15th - tickets are thirty bucks (I already bought mine!) and they're playing with Killswitch Engage and Mastodon.  Can't wait!

Offline military nut

• Trusted Member
  • Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-0
QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 08:41:29 AM »
slayer, ill be there tooo. love old school metal  overkill,carcus,beneath the remains, and laaz rockit were some of my favorite, havent seen many of the newer acts in the last 5-7 years.  
history is always eroding

Offline metalwitch

QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 04:50:22 PM »
Hey Slade- did you get my messages yet?

I was into slayer and the death/black metal scene in the 80s.

More into old Metallica, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Rob Zombie, J priest, Misfits, Ozzy, Lita Ford, Runaways, Therion, etc.

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 11:32:25 PM »
HEY HEY HEY THE SLADE MAN IS HERE AND I GOT ALL YOUR MESSAGES!! :D  I think everyone into bunkers should go to the Slayer show at Lupos!!  A great big get together!! WOW dakeil and I were at the Nuclear Assault show at the OLD Living Room with Wargasm opening up. I'm into alot of 80's plus alot of the new death, black and grind metal ie: Cannibal Corpse  :)  So you MetalWitch and your BF and I we can chat all night at Jarrods while throwing some booze back. Hey Skid Row is playing tonight!!! :huh:  (I still like there 1st album) In any event The Slade Man wants to go to 11/13/04 Slayer Show in Worchester I need a partner. But I will be at the Lupos show!! :D  Alright time to get a fresh one and I will be back tomorrow night!!!!    SOUTH OF HEAVEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Offline metalwitch

QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 11:59:36 PM »
So you MetalWitch and your BF and I we can chat all night at Jarrods while throwing some booze back.
Jarrods really sucks, tho sometimes he has some good bands playing.
Everyone have fun at the slayer show.
I have to work 3-11.

Just give me some advance warning when ya wanna go.

MW

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 10:50:50 PM »
Hey that sounds great and it doesn't have to be Jarrods either. The best days are probadly your days off I worked 10 to 8'30 pm so going out after work is no problem for The Slade Man!!  Here's a band you might remember Meliah Rage they just released a new and it sounds good they did some mixing a studio in Providence.  Alright Slade Man signing out but fear not I will be here tomorrow live on the net!!!! :D  

Offline metalwitch

QUEEN OF METAL
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 11:38:12 PM »
Slade,

Let me know what's going on.
Yes I remember Meliah Rage.

Offline Rally19

• Contributor
    • http://
QUEEN OF METAL