Dever Trip

Started by Rally19, September 22, 2004, 11:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Was wondering if anyone wanted to come one night.  I was thinking along the lines of the regulars on the boards, no lurkers sorry.  I'm not bound to any specific date, my friend Justin and I would be able to keep you safe from security.  We're pro's at losing them now, that and between the two of us we know the grounds very well and can bring you where you wish to go/may not have seen before :)

September 23, 2004, 12:30:38 AM #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 12:31:05 AM by boostay
Hmm i will be in town the wekend of the 2nd, how close is this to Danvers?

hmmm, am i a lurker?  consider myself more of a newbie.  anyway, i wanna check it out.  i'm on the north shore.

QuoteHmm i will be in town the wekend of the 2nd, how close is this to Danvers?
40-45min

well that might be do-able although i got an offer from another by email, it sounds like something we want to see....

September 23, 2004, 02:12:11 PM #5 Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 02:12:34 PM by metalwitch
QuoteHmm i will be in town the wekend of the 2nd, how close is this to Danvers?
40-45min
40-45 minutes?

HA HA Dever is in taunton on the south shore, Danvers is past boston on the north shore. How do you figure such a short time to get there?
Does your car fly??

No, i live in middleboro, 15 min from dever.  On my way up to new hampshire it took me 45min to get to Danvers when there was light/no traffic.  And iwasnt flying, i was doing about 80-85

September 23, 2004, 08:35:18 PM #7 Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 08:35:29 PM by Skully

QuoteAnd iwasnt flying, i was doing about 80-85
LOL!   :P
That's speed limit on 128, 95, and the Pike!
Explore, Archive, Share

September 23, 2004, 11:49:26 PM #8 Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 11:52:21 PM by boostay
80-85? yeah thats about the speed we should be doing and we are leaving pa. around 1 or so in the morning after i get off work, so driving at night , no traffic, we may make it in like 7 hours...

hey guys if you need the parking e-mail me ive got a safe place in my parking lot where your car wont be bothered. from there a 1/4 mile walk up an old military road that was camp myles standish before dever was in existance. this road will take you in near the powerplant and old maintenence and laundry buildings.

nut
history is always eroding

already emailed you nut!

Quotehey guys if you need the parking e-mail me ive got a safe place in my parking lot where your car wont be bothered. from there a 1/4 mile walk up an old military road that was camp myles standish before dever was in existance. this road will take you in near the powerplant and old maintenence and laundry buildings.

nut
I WONDERED WHERE THAT ROAD LED TO! i always saw it and saw it went to the industrial park, but i didnt know where in the industrial park it went!  BTW i was down by your work last night, i was gonna stop in and say hi but i didnt know your name