East Coast Road Trip

Started by caseygphotography, April 23, 2015, 11:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello All!

My name is Casey. I'm a photographer and I since I found an abandoned school where I live, I have loved finding new places and figuring out their secrets.

I recently did a photo project and article on the abandoned school in Jacksonville, FL and am interested in doing something similar for other properties. Check it out here if you want: http://caseygphotography.wix.com/casey-g-photography#!ps4/c1it

I'm going to be taking a road trip from New Hampshire to Florida in late August and I was wondering what abandoned buildings or houses are around I9. I'm willing to go 1-2 hours off the highway to get to somewhere. I would like to get permissions to visit the places as well so I can legally use them so any links to websites or owners information would be EXTREMELY helpful. However, that is not entirely necessary  :laugh:

I have done some research and have found a couple that I would like to go to.

Plymouth County Hospital
Pawtucket-Central Falls Train Station

I found a couple others but some articles have said that theyre demo'd or slated for demo.

Marlboro Psyciatric Hospital
Essex County Jail Annex

Any confirmations on demo?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am from RI, and you would probably never be able to get in (or out) of Pawtucket-Central Falls Train Station.  It's locked up tight, and also because it's in such a visible place, and also amidst a fairly ghetto region of RI.

Unless you plan on using a grappling hook or a ladder for both entry and escape, or you want to get hit by a high-speed train, I would avoid it.  Good luck.
rise before Zod.
kneel before Zod.
www.mycophagia.com