Author Topic: I95 Road Trip  (Read 7052 times)

Offline caseygphotography

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
I95 Road Trip
« on: April 22, 2015, 11:54:14 AM »
Hello All!

My name is Casey. I'm a photographer and I am obsessed with getting into abandoned buildings to take photos.

I recently did a photo project and article on an abandoned school in Jacksonville, FL and am interested in doing something similar for other properties. Check it out here if you want: http://caseygphotography.wix.com/casey-g-photography#!ps4/c1it

I'm going to be taking a road trip from New Hampshire to Florida in late August and I was wondering what abandoned buildings or houses are around I95 in the New England area. I'm willing to go 1-2 hours off the highway to get to somewhere. I would like to get permissions to visit the places as well but not necessary so any links to websites or owners information would be EXTREMELY helpful  ^_^

Thanks in advance for any help!

Offline caseygphotography

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
Re: I95 Road Trip
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 12:04:30 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to add that I have done some research and have found a couple that I would like to go to.

Plymouth County Hospital
Pawtucket-Central Falls Train Station

I found a few others but some articles have said that theyre demo'd or slated for demo.

Marlboro Psyciatric Hospital
Essex County Jail Annex

Any confirmations on demo?

Offline Grjacu1997

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
Re: I95 Road Trip
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 02:05:07 PM »
Hey Casey,

If you want to, message me privately and I can let you know about a few more buildings that will be along the way. I'm sure you saw my post about Plymouth County Hospital, but I've been there again recently and have some updated info on that as well.