Author Topic: Plymouth County Hospital (Cranberry Specialty Hospital)  (Read 7471 times)

Offline Grjacu1997

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
Plymouth County Hospital (Cranberry Specialty Hospital)
« on: December 01, 2014, 01:47:15 PM »
I went here for the first time last week. Getting inside of the building is pretty easy. Once you get over the perimeter fence there are plenty of broken windows or open doors to get in. The building was completely trashed on the inside but still had a lot of cool things left laying around the rooms. There were tons of papers, patient records, medical journals, and magazines everywhere. I was there for close to two hours and didn't even get to go through the whole building. Just looking around the first, second, and third floors took awhile. It looks like there may be an attic, but there wasn't really any way to get up there. I never made it down to the basement or out to the other building that burnt down a few years ago, supposedly there are still some rooms intact. I figured I would post some of the pictures I took just so people could see a more current state. When I was looking up info on the hospital before I went I couldn't really find anything recent. Compared to other pictures I've seen, the building has really lost some of its lust over the past few years. Also, I read in quite a few places that the local police patrol the area, however I never saw them.

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +20/-13
  • Everyone's got a price, everybody's gotta pay
Re: Plymouth County Hospital (Cranberry Specialty Hospital)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:52:25 PM »
Nice stuff dude!  PCH is def looking a little worse for the wear.

Offline cranstonaylums

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-1
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 01:26:52 PM »
whats the address of this place im trying to go is there any security or anything there?

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +20/-13
  • Everyone's got a price, everybody's gotta pay
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:43 PM »
whats the address of this place im trying to go is there any security or anything there?

www.google.com   

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +39/-11
  • life is not a waiting room.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 05:06:33 PM »
HAHA chief!

Man I grew up next to there (literally, down the street). I havent been in a year, makes me too sad to see it now. Nice job documenting!!