State hospitals

Started by metalwitch, September 16, 2004, 04:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
check this link out if you like state hospitals:
www.1856.org

I beleive they tore Northampton down!

December 17, 2005, 11:55:46 AM #1 Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 09:15:38 AM by skully
hey alright you wanna get into taunton state ill give you the directions to the way we did it. youll need 3 people and handhlend w*** cut*ers at night go to one of the standing poles cut he plastis wries holding the fence up and there ya go hole. and they upgraded the locks cuzme and my fellow explorers decide to *****. now theyre military grade locks. which means youd have to have a  **** *** ******* ******* to get the gates opened. but have fun jsut be careful cuz that palce is falling apart

Hi PACWEISS,
Trust me, I would love to discuss the level of detail that you describe in your post.  Being a public forum we need to be careful in recommending things that are illegal.  Because of this, I'm editing your post.  Hate to do it.  Think of all the ways Howard Stern was able to talk about certain things on the airwaves without actaully saying them.   I'm hoping in this forum that we can discuss UE without putting IB at risk.
Explore, Archive, Share

I was going to suggest Dynamite...Joking :p