Providence/RI/NE UE

Started by CyrexNZ, August 29, 2014, 01:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Everyone,

New member here.  Took me a while to figure out what "UE" meant when registering, as I usually just call it "adventuring" (Adventure Time!).

Anyway, 30 years old, military, graduate student, lives in Providence, grew up in RI, I haven't explored a whole lot of anything, and I'm just here to find more place to explore, maybe find someone to explore with, and share any adventures I go on!

Today I ventured down to the Gano Street Train Tunnel.  It is flooded out and all sealed up, but I may have to "find" a way in in the very near future.  As soon as I get my hands on some hip waders.

Here are the only two pictures I took today.  I took the pic of the tunnel while balancing on the railroad and surrounded by water.  If anyone has any questions, please ask, and if anyone has any exploration suggestions, please send them my way, especially if they are in Providence!!  If anyone wants to meet for a coffee to possibly explore, I am definitely down with that.

welcome!
I've been in there more than a few times.  It's always worth returning for ideas with shooting in the dark.
I think they are getting tired of trying to seal it back up again. LOL
rise before Zod.
kneel before Zod.
www.mycophagia.com

I live in ri too if you go to rocky point there are a bunch of abandoned houses to the left of it ive been there a bunch of times