Ive been absent

Started by PaExplorations, September 16, 2004, 10:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just to let you guys know , i havent been around for a while, i decided to  leave my hubby and got a new job plus moved so i have kind of been busy, but i do check up on you guys and see what your doing.So no i didnt blow anyone off, i am just finally getting a life!! ok now lets fire that thing up....

Good to have you back.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

QuoteJust to let you guys know , i havent been around for a while, i decided to  leave my hubby and got a new job plus moved so i have kind of been busy, but i do check up on you guys and see what your doing.So no i didnt blow anyone off, i am just finally getting a life!! ok now lets fire that thing up....
Wow, lots going on in your life.  Definitely good to see that you are well and back!  :D  
Explore, Archive, Share

Hi guys!! yeah shit has been going on but i am better than ever!! Being single kind of rocks you know? hehe

wb to the forum, cool now we can get some good  pennsylvania hospital pics i really enjoyed my tour through your pics boostay, keep em comming
history is always eroding

I recently did a tour of the Kirkbride center in pa which is a live building and also a few other places but im saving those till everything is ready....and 2 more weeks and im in Mass...cant wait.. new york is next on my list !!