Author Topic: Lakeville S  (Read 11561 times)

Offline oxzacharootwoxo

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
  • ur not afraid of the dark ur afraid of wats in it
Lakeville S
« on: June 04, 2006, 06:30:08 PM »
Any of you guys ever been to the Lakeville hospital? I havn't seen one thing on here about it so I didn't know if maybe one of you guys have been. Interesting place only 6 buildings but the front on is huge. Place is like brand new inside.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 08:34:50 PM by skully »
It's not what you do.....it's how you do it

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
Re: Lakeville S
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »
um is this the place your talking about and um this map?
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline Prometheus

• Contributor
  • The New SquatTeam.org
    • The Squat Team - SquatTeam.Org
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 09:43:12 AM »
I heard the risk reward wasn't worth it since they sold the buildings. They're aparently heavily patrolled... correct me if I'm wrong.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

Offline oxzacharootwoxo

• Lurker-Tourist
  • ur not afraid of the dark ur afraid of wats in it
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 02:28:28 PM »
I don't want to say your wrong but we went there about a month ago and the security guard was sleeping in his trailer...
It's not what you do.....it's how you do it

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
  • I'll tell ya why TK-421 isn't at his post!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
I don't want to say your wrong but we went there about a month ago and the security guard was sleeping in his trailer...

That's cool to hear- perhaps Lakeville merits a closer look!  Excellent info!
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

Offline urbanexplorer

• Trusted Member
    • member gallery
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 08:13:43 PM »
That pic and map i got off the web i just thought the pic and map would help as well as this is helpful to know.............................
Lakeville's business pursuits have remained much the same -- the town lacks large businesses and factories. But expansion has brought renewed interest in Lakeville from developers, and as a result of the sheer population surge, new amenities and renovations are underway. Most recently, plans were proposed for a Stop & Shop, Target and Chili's Restaurant at the former Lakeville Hospital site. The stores could be open by March 2007 heres the link to those who are interested in it

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/2002/lakeinfo.htm

times ticking!!!
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline Prometheus

• Contributor
  • The New SquatTeam.org
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 10:47:14 AM »
Knowing that area it doesn't seem logical to put those businesses there. I'm not sure there's enough traffic or money to support those. So ridiculous to destroy a historic property for big business, our country has no morals. All hail the almight dollar. Fuck that.

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 12:49:45 PM »
Knowing that area it doesn't seem logical to put those businesses there. I'm not sure there's enough traffic or money to support those. So ridiculous to destroy a historic property for big business, our country has no morals. All hail the almight dollar. Fuck that.

but but but but- if we don't pave over history and build strip malls, won't the terrorists win??!??!!?!!
-Sage Francis

Offline urbanexplorer

• Trusted Member
    • member gallery
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 11:28:25 PM »
not Al-Zarqawi  -_-

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 02:30:23 AM »
not Al-Zarqawi  -_-

lol he had a worse day at work than I did!
-Sage Francis

Offline Prometheus

• Contributor
  • The New SquatTeam.org
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 06:42:58 PM »
US 1 - Al-Zarqawi 2490

Yeah...

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 12:24:37 AM »
US 1 - Al-Zarqawi 2490

Yeah...

What's crazy, and this is totally off topic, but it makes me think about what a wasteful and shameful thing violence is.  Here is, even if he committed what some would call mistakes and crimes, and sins, nonetheless, what drives a person to that degree of desperation and anger and hatred?  And that's if what we've been told can even be believed.  All I know is that a lot of people are dead- al Zarqawi being just one of them, and what do we know about him?  Or any of the countless millions who have died in human history?  Well in this case, we only know what has been told to us, and to what ends was that information disseminated or even created?  Just another human life consigned to the memory hole.

Make no mistake- the al Zarqawi that has been shown to us is an absolute disgrace to Islam.  If he was as he was described, he was a horrible transgressor against what he claimed to be fighting for.  Then again, like many other men and women led astray and who have done evils, they never woke up and decided to be evil.  They were fighting against what they considered evil.  How do they get there?  I would recommend reading WB Yeats brilliant poem Easter 1916 about the Dublin Uprising and the birth of the Irish Republican Army- evil to some, heroes to others.

I dunno.  Sorry to be a threadjacking asshat, but it just really has me thinking, and I don't think that's inherently bad.
-Sage Francis

Offline Prometheus

• Contributor
  • The New SquatTeam.org
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 10:40:11 AM »
That's it. I've been up there but before I was doing UrbEx. I just sort of admired the buildings. Its in one of the most populated areas in a very unpopulated area in comparison to the commnuities around it.

Offline urbanexplorer

• Trusted Member
    • member gallery
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 06:21:59 PM »
i here they have very few police in that town also
hey pro across the street are those occupied houses?

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline urbanexplorer

• Trusted Member
    • member gallery
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 10:27:47 PM »
Well i got a chance to go do some recon up there today and started at the police station i have a friend who lives in taunton and told me he thinks they only have 1 or 2 cops but when i got to the police station there were about 10 cruisers in the back i dont know if they are in service or not but it is something to keep in mind

also i noticed at the main entrance the only one you can drive into a white trailer i dont think its a construction trailer cuz i saw no sign of construction there what so ever it looks like no heavy vehicles have gone up that drive (cuz the grass in the cracks in still standing up)i think its a security trailer as soon as i pulled over on the road to take a glimps of the entrance out came a guy in a white short sleeve shirt (you know the security guard type) and he stayed out as long as i was there ,he seemed as interested in me as i was in this place
and there are two other entrances back towards the highway that go quickly into a very shaded area up around the back of the main entrance nice P.O.E both of them and the entrance closest to the highway too many houses to use as a P.O.E
anyways i am going to go up for a night recon see if any security exists and the cop patrol factor i assume they swing through a few times a night cuz of the town line

and last but not least the pics of here are in my member gallery more to ............................................................come
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 12:27:23 AM by urbanexplorer »

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline thegcinfo

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2006, 01:22:43 AM »
My dad works for the town of Lakeville and I spent a lot of time there growing up, follow mom to South Carolina and live there now, but anyways I digress. My dad has lived in Lakeville my whole life and works for the town, knows everyone, including all the cops, so if you have any specific questions, let me know and I'll call him and ask him the answers, and I am 100 percent sure he can give me the info. I won't let on to him what I am asking for but nonetheless, its definetely a connection and since I haven't done any UE since I moved from Rhode Island like 9 years ago, I'd like to live vicarously through ya'll. :)

Well i got a chance to go do some recon up there today and started at the police station i have a friend who lives in taunton and told me he thinks they only have 1 or 2 cops but when i got to the police station there were about 10 cruisers in the back i dont know if they are in service or not but it is something to keep in mind

also i noticed at the main entrance the only one you can drive into a white trailer i dont think its a construction trailer cuz i saw no sign of construction there what so ever it looks like no heavy vehicles have gone up that drive (cuz the grass in the cracks in still standing up)i think its a security trailer as soon as i pulled over on the road to take a glimps of the entrance out came a guy in a white short sleeve shirt (you know the security guard type) and he stayed out as long as i was there ,he seemed as interested in me as i was in this place
and there are two other entrances back towards the highway that go quickly into a very shaded area up around the back of the main entrance nice P.O.E both of them and the entrance closest to the highway too many houses to use as a P.O.E
anyways i am going to go up for a night recon see if any security exists and the cop patrol factor i assume they swing through a few times a night cuz of the town line

and last but not least the pics of here are in my member gallery more to ............................................................come

Offline urbanexploringwitch

• Out of the Closet
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 12:28:28 AM »
I went to lakeville last week and theres a security gaurd there that I also thought was sleeping. I went in from the back and ended up laying under thorns and ivy while the cop was looking around. They do go in there often and sit in back for a while, though I think the neighbor behind the hospital heard me since his dog went psycho. I ended up laying there for about 10 minutes while he sat in back around the building, I could see his car and I think he knew i was in there but we both were waiting each other out and he finally left. I went back to the car and he had gone down the street and came back. Its not as cool looking infront as danvers or taunton, but the back buildings are older.