Photo A Day; Post your favorite!

Started by Kurt, August 20, 2012, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 20, 2012, 08:24:24 PM Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:33:44 PM by DecayInRuins
Whether you're "talented" or just a "point and shoot/snapshot" picture taker, we're all here because we like to explore things. Whether its bunkers, hospitals, towers, trains, industrial, underground, or anything in between share it! Everything is welcome and we all want to see it!

I know I'm going to do my best to post something old and new every day. A lot of other forums just post the picture and thats all. I'm going to lay out super simple rules because this is under the public side of the site, so anyone including the search engines can see this. A lot of these will seem obvious, but this would apply for future users who might not even be here on IB at the time this is posted. :)

Rules

1. One photo per user per day.
2. Don't give out any location information over the post at all (state is OK). You can give it a title or pseudonym if you'd like "Quiet Hills State Hospital" unless its a fully public park such as "Fort Revere" in Hull or such. If a location has been demolished you can give the name. For example, Danvers State Hospital.
3. Try and date your photo if you could. Month is good if you don't know or don't want to date exact. i.e "Quiet Hills State Hospital, 8/2012"
4. And of course no trolling...
5. I recommend using an offsite host for your pictures such as www.flickr.com or www.photobucket.com (anything else I can add to this list? message me) and then using the Medium 640 BBCode (Flickr) and Photobucket BBCode should automatically resize for the forums. Or you can attach a picture below in the attachments section, but I recommend an offsite host.

I'm sure this will be added to. PM me if you think of anything

Former Dipsomaniacs and Inebriates Hospital, August 2012

Fall 2010 Good Luck State Hospital

August 2012 State School

August 21 2012
Laboratory in a State Hospital

Don't Even Worry About It State Hospital July 2012

Purgatory State School for the Feeble Minded
June 2012

Gangbanger State Hospital Summer 2012

went exploring this morning....Im not very artistic and even if i was its hard to do with an iphone lol
I don't have to run faster than them..I only need to run faster than YOU!!!!!!!!!

Can You Believe These Shitbums Can't Even Spell Massachusetts Right State School August 2012

Spring  2012 State School

@ Carbon, love the name "Northern Witch..."

"The Northern Witch" June 2012

We should go some time :)

Northern Witch July 2012

August 26, 2012, 11:59:47 PM #17 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:01:31 AM by DecayInRuins

Purgatory State School for the Feeble Minded
August 26, 2012

State School Fall 2011

GBSH July 2012

Great idea!  Will post when I can. :)  Here's an old one, still one of my favorites, even though it was taken with a $200 2MP camera...

Hell's House
8/12/2003
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com

State School 2011

Quote from: Megster on August 29, 2012, 10:55:58 AM
Great idea!  Will post when I can. :)  Here's an old one, still one of my favorites, even though it was taken with a $200 2MP camera...

nice pic meg :) now thats an old one!

Wax Paper in the Morgue
TB Hospital
8/27/12

Bodyparts Everywhere State Hospital, NY
6/12

Northern Witch. Yesterday 2012
RIP theatre

its looking like I'm going to be out of New England with probably no internet as I will be camping on a UE trip this weekend.

Keep this thread alive!!!

Ashley
OOOOOHIO

State School August 2012......... More Ashley Pics!!!!!