Author Topic: Paul Dever Morge  (Read 19170 times)

Offline Rally19

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
    • http://
Paul Dever Morge
« on: September 04, 2004, 10:57:38 PM »
I just went here for the first time tonight, it was in the hospital building.  I wanted to explore that building more because i had never seen it before, but my friends got freaked out and we left early.  But here are the pics if you'd like to add them to your photo page for PD

http://www.ibsocialclub.org/rally/Misc/pd/

These pics were taken at night believe it or not.  But thats the kinda results you get while using a 2million candle flashlight and the flash on the camera :)  Its actually A LOT smaller than i thought it would be, couldnt have been anymore than 15-20 feet long and 8-10 feet deep standing in teh doorway.

Offline cobalt

• Out of the Closet
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 07:55:43 PM »
See i was right!!!    

there is also a sterilazation room and operating room on one of the top levels    and an X-Ray room kinda near the morge

the hospital building is my favorite there although the only other building i have been in there is the cafeteria building

Offline metalwitch

Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 05:24:57 PM »
Paul Dever state school for boys?

Offline Rally19

• Contributor
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 07:01:36 PM »
um no differnt school.  aka Massachusetts school for the feeble minded.

Offline cobalt

• Out of the Closet
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 08:26:18 PM »
ive got my pics up if you guys want to see... some of the mourge,xray,OR and such

http://www.freewebs.com/t84880/    

Offline PaExplorations

• Contributor
    • PaExplorations
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 01:25:00 AM »
Crap!!!   i wish i would have taken the time to check that place out more....i did get a few trinkets though .....ok ok .who is gonna put me up when i make a return trip???

Offline Photohunter

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +1/-0
    • http://www.insanebunkers.com
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 07:45:51 AM »
If you are hot then it can't be me. I might be able to get an ugly woman past my wife but not a good looking one. Otherwise I would definitely help.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Offline metalwitch

Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2004, 10:06:17 AM »
Just a suggestion, there is a Holiday Inn at the miles standish industrial park, that is in very close proximity to Dever and to Taunton State!

Offline Photohunter

• Trusted Member
    • http://www.insanebunkers.com
Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2004, 05:48:20 PM »
Yeah, lets do it!..............oh, were you talking to Boostay?
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Offline Frey

• Lurker-Tourist
Re: Paul Dever Morge
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
I've been to the Dever School on several occasions, I've been to the cafeteria. But I've never checked out the hospital building. Is it up by the cafeteria? Can it be accessed by the tunnels? Please someone let me know

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 06:41:30 PM »
whats the security on this place? is there any? i want to make a trip up if anyone is willing to go with me, im coming from CT tho so its a little haul
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.

Offline n8wood

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 11:57:40 PM »
whats the security on this place? is there any? i want to make a trip up if anyone is willing to go with me, im coming from CT tho so its a little haul

There is security that occasionally circles through the campus in a blue pickup. Once you get into a building you can use the underground tunnels to safely travel to the other buildings. It's a large site, there's a lot to see.

Offline xleahsucksx

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 03:57:55 PM »
what town is this place in

Offline Noodle

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 07:35:51 PM »
what town is this place in

Taunton, MA. It's right near Rt 138. I'm heading there at some point this week to scope out security and do some "recon" to find a place to stash a car. If anyone wants in let me know. E-mail it up

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 09:32:05 PM »
so whats the word on this? looks like something im interested in since my poor beloved norwich is coming down finally. maybe i can get ceilo and lojkicant to go with me ( sorry Jim if i butchered the name ) lol

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
  • I'll tell ya why TK-421 isn't at his post!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »
so whats the word on this? looks like something im interested in since my poor beloved norwich is coming down finally. maybe i can get ceilo and lojkicant to go with me ( sorry Jim if i butchered the name ) lol

It's funny that this comes up- we hit it today.  Unbelievably cool stuff.  Looked like something out of Chernobyl- totally empty husks of massive (and admittedly a little creepy) buildings.  I'm putting some shots up when I finish this.  We went in at around 7 this morning.  What we knew is that by the front entrance- I want to say Bay avenue, there is a guard trailer.  We were under the impression that 1 security guard patrols the place in a truck.  Almost.  The guard is actually a deputy sheriff, and has arrest powers- he turned out to be a pretty cool guy but we thought we were fucked when we were coming out!  We went in by the back- there was what we thought was a warehouse and a bunch of freight companies nearby- as it turns out, the "warehouse" was a dog grooming place run by an older woman.  Apparently you can walk your dog through the campus if you get permission from security.  The people who do this seem to be regulars, so they and their cars are known to the people in the immediate vicinity.  So the campus is huge- we counted 30 odd buindings from satellite shots of the place.

We got in by the old power plant, a couple people went in, then we hit a garage, a laundry facility, and finally one of the proper hospital buildings.  We also checked out the tunnels which are insane- word of caution, there's a metric f*ckton of asbestos down there.  When we wrapped up, we were heading out, and we spotted the truck way up the road, so we hid out- as we got toward the back of the place, we saw security heading right for us (and a bunch of old people pointing at us... dicks).  So here's what went on: the lady who owned the grooming place called the state police- they showed up and checked out the car- contacted the owner's mother and told her that they found the car abandoned and did she know anything.  Not cool.  They also contacted security in the school- he- as it turns out: they were actively searching the place for us.  We did talk our way out of trouble- the deputy is like I said a really cool guy if you show him respect.  He caught us outside, and no one was obvious about carrying shit that gave away that we were in the tunnels.  He was really adament to find out if we had been down there- we said we hadn't and he didn't press it.  You can get permission to go onsite, but I don't know if they'll let you in buildings.  I would be careful because apparently this is a hot-spot lately.  He asked if we had found out about it on the internet.  He also mentioned recently pulling 11 kids out of there.

Guys to look out for - green chevy pickup truck.  Marines stickers, lots of military stickers.  The other deputy drives a late model blue blazer.  They do tandem patrols of the whole place.  If you stay vigilant and stay on radios, you can keep ahead of the game, but be very careful about cameras- they are hardcore about no pictures.  He tried to get Prometheus to destroy all his pictures.  The rest of us said we didn't have cameras.  Prometheus deleted 1 picture and no issue was made of anything.  All in all, good stuff, but please tread lightly.  These guys seem to monitor web sites and it's been active up there.  Any questions I can answer, message me and I'll tell you anything I can.  Last but not least, check out some of the Squat Team's latest shots in my member gallery!

peace
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

Offline urbanexplorer

• Damn! the cops are right in back of us ............heres the keys you drive
  • Trusted Member
  • This fight could be the last fight !
    • member gallery
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 11:06:06 PM »
holy shit do you guys work lol you guys are all over the place great work
When you go looking for ghosts in these places be sure to be a ghost leave no clues to your existence and dissapear into thin air!!!!

Urbanexplorer 2006

Offline elpresidente

• Contributor
  • I'll tell ya why TK-421 isn't at his post!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 11:53:27 PM »
holy shit do you guys work lol you guys are all over the place great work

ROFL.  Thanks man!  We're all what you might call a little hooked on the hobby!   :ph34r:
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 04:54:15 PM »
im off wed, thursdays and fridays if you guys are up to showing me around this place. i live in stonington CT so its a bit of a hike but im deffinitly down. i can give you guys a tour of norwich in exchange if you want before it goes.

Offline urbanexploringwitch

• Out of the Closet
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 11:19:22 PM »
The one time i went there I heard gun fire and found out that police were doing training on the grounds. So i can not figure out how to get in, especially without getting shot accidently. Is it still standing and worth seeing now? I went to Taunton four times with no problem, but sadly thats now gone.

Offline oxzacharootwoxo

• Lurker-Tourist
  • ur not afraid of the dark ur afraid of wats in it
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 02:08:54 AM »
the police only do training towards the night my friend got caught there last year because he went around 6 we usually will head up there around 10-11 they stop training around 9..we also were chased out a couple of months ago out of the tunnels by cops and dogs around 12 12:30...the only place they seem to be very picky about patroling is the morge and the building about 2 feet away from it because theres all new stuff in there specially computers and stuff..theres a camera on the light post that meets with one of the roads...there is also no tunnel going to the morge for the person that asked...theres a couple trails you can get in through the woods that will allow you to see if security is coming easiest way to get in and theres some nice parking you can do without anyone calling on you..last year alot of kids were playing security tag which is why the cops were pulled in but really none of it this year the group of kids were usually yelling and you could here them a mile away there usually the ones that created the activity. If anyone ever needs help getting in our needs to know some parking then send me a message when you guys are about to go and we'll meet up and i can show you some nice ways in and some nice parking...i live like 5 minutes down the road from the place so easy access
It's not what you do.....it's how you do it