Veronica Asylum**New Jersey**

Started by Kurt, August 07, 2012, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August 07, 2012, 08:24:41 PM #1 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:17:31 PM by BadDreams1436
VERY cool it looks on the inside a lot like some of the buildings at a Complex in Cranston .thanks for he pictures
I don't have to run faster than them..I only need to run faster than YOU!!!!!!!!!

No problem. New Jersey has some of my favorite hospitals. and never heard of that complex. Will have to do some research sometime...

Just be careful LOL most of the complex consists of active prisons .....you might not get out lol
I don't have to run faster than them..I only need to run faster than YOU!!!!!!!!!

Decay,

the Howard complex are where the RI penitentiaries are located.  Right near the shopping centers Garden City and Chapel View in Cranston.  There are a bunch of bordered up buildings on the campus.  There are a few right off of Pontiac Ave.   

Badreams,

have you been inside those buildings?

Villlain

Not the abandoned ones no

August 09, 2012, 02:04:53 PM #6 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:11:59 PM by Hellion1027
My brother and I scoped out Howard a few weeks ago, one of the buildings has some missing boards.  Whoever finds the one I mean gets a cookie.  Would be pretty cool to get in. 

On the subject of Howard, was anyone aware the old training school is apparently abandoned?  Everything is grown in/boarded up and there are signs everywhere saying not to enter because surveillance and fire systems have been disconnected.  Could be another interesting spot

I would be VERY careful around that building next to minimum security ....that's me being a little birdie

id be careful giving out locations by way of roads/towns like that. thats how nice places get trashed by punk kids. seen it happen way too often

Whoops, I gotta start thinking before I post stuff.  Fixed