Marengo St. Factory + Galleria

Started by Villain, August 05, 2012, 11:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 05, 2012, 11:16:55 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:14:53 PM by Villain
Hello,

What was suppose to be a small trip turned into a huge exploration.  Unfortunately, my friend and I were both ill-equipped (i.e. wearing sandals.)   I actually just got back from the beach. haha.  I work at the hospital and have been eyeing this building near by for awhile.  Most of the it was torn down, but they left a portion of it standing for some reason.   Some pictures are of bad quality because I was startled by a homeless guy.  I'm a p&ssy, so I didn't want overstay my time there.  You can see him in one of the photos. 

This place was huge.  Two floors and a basement.  The stairs were smashed, and the second floor was reinforced by support beams.  The building was definitely falling apart.  The basement was pitch-dark, and all we had for a light was the camera, so we didn't venture down there.

THe other two pictures are from the lesbian bar called Galleria, which was also recently knocked down.  But the basement was left intact. 

Check out the homeless guy in a close up!

Hahaha we need more shots of homeless guys, did he say anything to you guys or just stare?

I exchanged a "hello, we are just taking pictures, don't mind us".  He didn't say anything.

Quote from: Villain on August 05, 2012, 09:19:31 PM
I exchanged a "hello, we are just taking pictures, don't mind us".  He didn't say anything.

+1

Thats cool then, I would have kept an eye on him.  I got into a jam a few years ago with a homeless dude in Brockton.

yeah Chief, I hear ya.  At first I was going to make small talk, but I decided against it. I rather be safe than sorry. 

what happened with the homeless guy in brockton? and nice place.

That asshole lived in the woods next to the parking lot where I worked and one fine summer day he decided to burn the forest down to spite another homeless guy that had moved into the area/camp he was in.  What a dumbass-fuck Brockton.  He ended up in the clink, but I bet he's out now and likely burning more shit.