correction on millens its millens *casting* and its epic

Started by Long_Ben84, May 14, 2012, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 14, 2012, 06:05:48 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 06:04:01 PM by Long_Ben84
me and my buddy dan went fishing in the river near by and i thought what a better time to see if the place is in use or not then now. all the entrances we saw on the side and back were sealed but on one the lock was unlocked so we went in... it ended up being the huge forge workshop. gear and crucibles everywhere. apparently the place closed 5 or more years ago and they left the electricity on. one rule i fallow is never flip a switch... last thing we need is a short circuit and another cool place lost in flames. there were the offices of to the right. there was even an old jewelry shop in there full of awesome stuff. there are outer areas of the building that we wanted to explore but couldnt find the doors to. as we left and i saw the orientation of the place i realised that some of the doors inside that said exit may have just led to halls where the real exits were. and where theres halls there usually stairways.... hopefully next time we'll find some of em... im gonna be posting some pics ofthe inside soon soon.
the swelling feeling in my arm means the wire is live?

this sounds like an interesting place.  I'm excited/curious to see pictures

May 15, 2012, 05:58:07 PM #3 Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:47:46 PM by Long_Ben84

the outside

hahah *P*farts by lee

MG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/Misfit_Punk84/UE/Casting%20call/IMG_6459.jpg[/img]

love this old 1970's Pabst blue ribbon bottle opener i found 

yo those little trinkets are awesome! love the PBR and the poison bottle! nice shit! interesting choice of lighting too

Let me get this straight, You just put up pictures of your buddy Dan-making him easy to identify, mentioned this place is powered-which means someone owns it, then posted pictures of stuff you stole-all while mentioning you plan to go back and take more stuff.  This is not exploring, its larceny.  If I owned that place and saw this thread, I'd do one of two things.

A-Call the cops, show them this thread, and try to identify "Dan".

B-Wait for you guys to come back and blow your fucking heads off.

understood but on that note, its not like there arent about idk how many other people on here who have done the same. trust me the last thing im trying to do is be like "hahaha fuck whoever owns this place" technically you could say gong into any abandoned place unlawfully is a crime against its owner.. but still i see your point

When I go exploring the only things I have ever taken are photos, but hey thats just me.  Hence my hobby is exploring not burglary.  When you state the last thing your trying to do is "hahaha fuck whoever owns this place", well thats your take on it, I'm sure the owner's opinion may vary from yours.  The first lesson is always free, you'll have to pay up for any future ones.

The thumbs down from you and your "Mr Underhill" account are pretty funny.  You got something to say? Say it.

Actually this is Dan from the pics. and while i will admit him posting pics of me was dick and why i had him remove them.  Everyone is entitled to all there own opinions and. the down votes were all  ben's im on here just to post pics and see whats good.
Through the roof, and underground

ok yeah i down voted.  i know the potential ramifications of what i do.  and that your oppinion is your own. and yeah im sorry dan for posting your face on here seeing as how you werent even on here when i did it. i have been berated and made to feel like a dick and a thief.

Quote from: Long_Ben84 on May 16, 2012, 10:54:18 PM
ok yeah i down voted.  i know the potential ramifications of what i do.  and that your oppinion is your own. and yeah im sorry dan for posting your face on here seeing as how you werent even on here when i did it. i have been berated and made to feel like a dick and a thief.

AND dude, you should prolly watch what you put on here and not piss of the wrong people. once you get outta the toilet and read this you should really pay attention and notice that this site is logging your computers IP address.

everyone cut the shit. this isnt uer. kid explored a semi-active place and took a bottle opener. It happens

nah i grabbed a few other things just like a couple of wrenches and some other crap.. but nah i get what he's sayin.

Cant we all... just... get along?

Quote from: Long_Ben84 on May 16, 2012, 10:54:18 PM

I don't care that you down-voted, its funny, who else do you suppose I would think did it?  I wasn't berating you by the way.  Just be smarter about what you post going forward. Peace.

1. Not going to lie, I want the lamp and the photos.  Sick place. :ph34r:

2. CHILLLLLLLLLLL the fuck out, everyone. Guess I'm late on that.  I'm a bad busy admin.  Busy doing other things. I'd say I'll spank all of you but some of you would like it.  Actually...all of you would like that.

Nevermind.
I hide in the shadows and babble about old things.  I appear to most new members of IB.  I might beat you with my cane.

http://adventureswithmeg.weebly.com
http://meganmcgory.smugmug.com
http://meganmcgory.com