Author Topic: Happy Easter from a TB Hospital  (Read 9050 times)

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +39/-11
  • life is not a waiting room.
Happy Easter from a TB Hospital
« on: April 10, 2012, 01:40:26 AM »
Spent Easter here with my bro and fellow explorer before dinner with his family. super epic trip! crazy exploration especially to the stage area and the last wing where it was torched a few years back and mostly collapsed but one wing and the actual stage. Also heard and saw some really interesting unexplainable stuff...

For those who know where this is they recently put grease on the fence so it cant be jumped.. that stuff works damn well... good luck getting over it without some damn good planning. that fence is sharp.

Didn't have my camera with me unfortunately, but my cell phone does ok.

1.  the stage

2. looking across the rubble

3. old writing from the 1940's to 1950's possibly, on the stage walls. writings mention class year.

4. more

5. love the green paint!

6. derek always comes on the best trips to this place

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +20/-13
  • Everyone's got a price, everybody's gotta pay
Re: Happy Easter from a TB Hospital
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 07:37:29 AM »
Nice shots dude, that old graffiti is awesome!

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 12:34:02 PM »
right?? that was such a nasty find! that place is beat as hell but full of surprises every time

Offline Ademan

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +6/-10
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:50 PM »
Ive been meaning to get back here lately, but something always comes up when we make the plans.

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »
BTW what did you guys hear that was odd in there?

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 06:04:04 PM »
Ive been meaning to get back here lately, but something always comes up when we make the plans.

if you ever want to go let me know! i live 2 mins away on the otherside of town and am always down for a trip... I only have weekends off though

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 06:10:28 PM »

Doors slamming in rooms and halls with no draft or breeze, clear voices despite being the only ones there all day, footsteps that were not from no animal. best part was when we were on the stage (2nd story) theres a part in the adjacent hallway that has no roof or wall and a straight 2 story drop to the ground below and we saw two older people walking the fence perimeter and we simply moved to a window 5 feet away and they were gone no trace. they werent getting through or over that fence, thats for sure...

Offline CarbonCavi

• Trusted Member
  • InsaneKarma: +18/-11
    • MYSPACE!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 01:06:07 AM »
writing on the walls and the green paint picture are badass!
Im lethal from a 2nd gear roll.

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 06:58:00 AM »

Doors slamming in rooms and halls with no draft or breeze, clear voices despite being the only ones there all day, footsteps that were not from no animal. best part was when we were on the stage (2nd story) theres a part in the adjacent hallway that has no roof or wall and a straight 2 story drop to the ground below and we saw two older people walking the fence perimeter and we simply moved to a window 5 feet away and they were gone no trace. they werent getting through or over that fence, thats for sure...

What the fuck?  I love hearing shit like this, I'd def go with you guys next time I still haven't been inside there.

Offline Ademan

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 07:01:22 AM »
I got no wheels at the moment, so planning a trip out here depends on others in Abandoned Dreams, and it's a pain in the ass to plan stuff when the group of explorers you amass is just as lazy as you...

I'll let you know as far in advance as possible when we plan on getting out that way.

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 10:32:13 AM »
I got no wheels at the moment, so planning a trip out here depends on others in Abandoned Dreams, and it's a pain in the ass to plan stuff when the group of explorers you amass is just as lazy as you...

I'll let you know as far in advance as possible when we plan on getting out that way.

are you south coast? i can come grab you... i love driving. i cruised with two friends from hanson thru like rochester, new bedford, fall river, and back up to hanson for no reason last night lol

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 10:33:48 AM »

What the fuck?  I love hearing shit like this, I'd def go with you guys next time I still haven't been inside there.

anytime chief youre the shit to explore with and you need to go here at least once... too bad its not like 2004 anymore before 80% of the damage

Offline Chief

• The Million Dollar Man
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 04:53:22 PM »
Def dude we need to get out there, I think it was a post card or something that you scanned from 1979, but PCH was such a beautiful building when it was open, its bullshit that punks set it on fire.  Whenever you want to go I'm down!

Offline Kurt

• PlymouthCountyHospital
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
i wish i still had a reprint of a postcard i had from 1925... but the one you are referring to was the 1979 (i think) yearly report for the hospital. its cool to look thru and see my friends aunts and uncles that used to work there and shit.. yay small town hospitals!

Offline Ademan

• Contributor
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 11:51:26 PM »
I'm in Attleboro, and not shy to strangers in the least. If you ever feel the urge to come gran me to explore, i wont fight you on it...