National casket company

Started by Long_Ben84, March 07, 2012, 05:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i know where it is cause i live like around the way from it and pass it on occasion but anybody know anything specific about it? in use, abandoned, accessible. or anything?
the swelling feeling in my arm means the wire is live?

Ive been eying it for a while now, and from everything I can tell, it's still partially in use.

this looks super familiar but i cant figure where the hell it is lol

March 07, 2012, 12:31:31 PM #3 Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 12:33:10 PM by Long_Ben84
Quote from: Ademan on March 07, 2012, 07:48:15 AM
Ive been eying it for a while now, and from everything I can tell, it's still partially in use.

thanks man... still prolly worth a scope out...  and if not the tracks are near by... love walking those

They had painters come by to cover up the graffiti not too long ago on the backside facing 146. I believe it is still monitored and used as a storage facility. I might be going to Snookers tonight lol I'll ask the bartenders. see if they know anything.

looks like an area id want to shoot my car at, but not hang around too long afterwards!

Quote from: CarbonCavi on March 07, 2012, 07:17:34 PM
looks like an area id want to shoot my car at, but not hang around too long afterwards!

haha actually Carbon, that road is a major cut through. Cars fly down that road all the time coming from BRanch Ave.  It's right the Marriot Hotel and a bunch of other things. This shot makes it look like it's in the middle of nowhere. lol

traffic is not an issue for me unless the amount of time/effort to get in is too great. and yeah traffic is quite steady there cause its liek the return routfor people comin from walmart lol

just for clarification, This place is still actively maintained.  I saw trucks there the other day.

This place is not mantained at all.  I went tonight.  Amtrak has an access point and a transformer by the tracks. The building is completely sealed up all doors are cinder blocked and all windows have bars. Theres not even roof access.  Waste of time