new introductions and old adventures

Started by Long_Ben84, February 17, 2012, 11:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey my names misfit mike... just really started getting into Exploring seriously. but been doing it here and there for a while. just looking for a good place to get hints at new locals and possibly people to adventure with. and yes my intro is meant to sound like a group therapy introduction.

providence produce. prominade street area. unfortunately was demolished as im sure alot of you know... but still thought id'e share some pics. these are pics of the upper left rooms (used to be accessible from climbing the wall at the left end of the loading platform ot through the epic corridor and stairs from in the basement)

unfortunately on that outting my cam died and when i actually went into the rest of the place i couldnt take any pics.  i was able to  get my cam to work one last time when i found some kittens under the floor of a platform def were a few parts in my oppinion where i wish i had some sort of poet with me... that place was epic. left a tag on a wall in a room in the opposite end  of the place. wich i loveingly called the  panda room/potato sackery. due to a machine with two pandas stenciled on it and a smaller room/area full of old burlap potato sacks. even got a tattoo of that cartoony skull grafitti with my eploration tagphrase around it.

the swelling feeling in my arm means the wire is live?

welcome to IB hope you stay a while! ever do any Mass exploring?

Welcome to the site man.  Those kittens look like they're newborns whats the deal with that just strays?

Quote from: DecayInRuins on February 17, 2012, 12:19:52 PM
welcome to IB hope you stay a while! ever do any Mass exploring?

nah i dont get outta RI much usually pretty swamped with work but i get to to where i can lol. and as for the tag... the cartoony skull on the wall isnt my tag, my tag was a stenciled jolly roger i did in a different room. and as for getting the  tattoo eh i thought it was amusing. . two weeks after i got the tattoo they tore the place down so  i stick by getting it.

under an overpass in prov. standard stuff and an underground waterway i wanna explore if possible

my partner in crime *Foreman*

thinking of rigging a rope bridge to get into the tunnel but need to further assess any risks

I miss prov produce. I remember that room well, and I probably have at least one shot of your stencil laying around somewhere. I shot the shit out of that place when it was still there. Welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll run into each other in prov at some point, if we havent yet

Quote from: Ademan on February 17, 2012, 08:35:28 PM
I miss prov produce. I remember that room well, and I probably have at least one shot of your stencil laying around somewhere. I shot the shit out of that place when it was still there. Welcome to the site. I'm sure we'll run into each other in prov at some point, if we havent yet

that underpass is great for tags and shit. Club therapy is right near by too. If you don't mind me asking, how much tagging do you do? and is it all stencil work? I've always been interested in the Providence graffiti scene. It's been a sick obsession. not sure why haha.

Quote from: Villain on February 18, 2012, 03:29:01 AM
that underpass is great for tags and shit. Club therapy is right near by too. If you don't mind me asking, how much tagging do you do? and is it all stencil work? I've always been interested in the Providence graffiti scene. It's been a sick obsession. not sure why haha.

never been much of an artists but im pretty good with making stencils so when i do tag  i usually stick with stencils but i know what you mean iv'e def seen some amazing tags and murals and such