Federal school

Started by Long_Ben84, February 17, 2012, 05:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
not sure if its against the rules to ask. i know its in prov.  but have no clue what area. not looking for an exact location just a general region if anyone could help. getting some free time and thinking of makin a stop at it... that and saints tunnel/waterway
the swelling feeling in my arm means the wire is live?

I know prov pretty well, and have no idea what you're talking about. There was the Grove St. School, but that's been demo'd. As far as the saints tunnel, if you're talking about All Saints Drain, I found and named that. It's a chill little spot.

oh your that punkue guy? i saw your blogspot. you def have some pics of some good stuff. excellent pics of the produce place behind the mall. sucks they demolished it. lol and you took a pretty good pic of my tag, the roger that says "your doomed" but yeah thanks for the heads up woulda been looking for it forever. im always looking for new nearby haunts cause i dont get outta ri much. you ever get into bay state florists before they locked it down?

i like to say i know prov too, but I also have never heard of the federal school.  But again, I am always finding new shit in the city, so not knowing about this wouldn't be unusual lol

bay state flowers?  I know there is a bay state building located in cranston near the prison. Not too sure about the old one.

Quote from: Villain on February 18, 2012, 03:22:00 AM
i like to say i know prov too, but I also have never heard of the federal school.  But again, I am always finding new shit in the city, so not knowing about this wouldn't be unusual lol

bay state flowers?  I know there is a bay state building located in cranston near the prison. Not too sure about the old one.

bay state floral is the building up from the RI blood bank on promenade st. i'll post some pics