The Salem Visit

Started by SLADE, February 12, 2004, 09:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 12, 2004, 09:49:38 AM Last Edit: February 12, 2004, 09:51:30 AM by SLADE
Good Morning here from the Black Forest! Having a cup of java with a splash of Jack in it. I enjoyed the Salem prison pictures plus the Bingo sign!! The Dark Queen and I had stayed a night in Salem one year at a Bed & Breakfast with our room number being #13!! Is that cool or what!!!  We checked out the cememerties and read the tombstones. Saw trees were hangings were done and listen to folklore tales of Salem from the local spiritual witches. We did walk around at night and saw interesting people walking around. But of course there is always that one drunk guy stumbling around the street so I ran up and tackled him and took his bottle of Jim Beam!!!!  (ok I made that up!! haha)  Oh Boy I feel the comments coming on this one 'I bet Slade man tackled and doink him in the a** then took his bottle'   'It was Slade man the was stumbling and got tackled and doink with a broomstick'   What is cool about Salem is that the Police have a witch on their Police Patch!!  Can you imagine the Satanic Witch Cults that must live in that town!!!!  The Black Forest is expanding!!!!   :blink:

LOL :blink:  :blink:  
Explore, Archive, Share

To upper management can you enlighten The Slade Man on your LOL response to the Season Of the Witch?????????? In other words WHAT THE HECK DOES LOL STAND FOR?????     :blink:  :blink:  

LMAO  :lol:  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Oh my.... Click Here
Explore, Archive, Share