Get together.

Started by rikid0384, August 18, 2011, 08:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OK heres my crazy idea.  i have been on here for about a year.  i have posted a few times.  I want to get some people together for some exploration.  As much as i love my friends they are lame and cowards.  i need people to explore with that won't chicken out after i have already hopped a fence or squeezed my ass through a tiny hole...... It's annoying. 
Won't catch me.

I'm in Attleboro, MA if you ever wanna hit some stuff up. Drop me a line sometime.

I'm north of Boston, shoot me a PM if you're in the area or wanna meet up somewhere to 'splore

I'm in southeastern Massachusetts; send me a PM the next time you wanna go exploring or meet up.

I'd love to get together with you guys but my days are crazy and it's rare that I can get out - ask Dakiel.  :wacko:

Just a word of warning - just take caution.  It's been my experience that more people = more danger and more risk of getting caught.   I you have one expert in the group that knows the security behaviors than that's cool.
Explore, Archive, Share

Quote from: skully on August 27, 2011, 12:30:31 AM
It's been my experience that more people = more danger and more risk of getting caught.

While this can be true, some of my most memorable exploring trips have been with large groups of people

I definitely agree thats it's more risky with a group but it makes for a good time.  i don't want it to be an everyday thing.  kinda like a once a month deal. 
Won't catch me.

God I wish I wasn't up as school in Vermont right now... I love meetups. Whenever this happens have fun to whoever goes!

im down. more people less chance of us all getting arrestd.

So... Is this going to happen or what? I only ask because classes are starting up in the near future that will keep me pretty busy.

So make time. Excuses are like assholes . . .

i just went with 5 other people to Devers. tottaly awsome trip. this needs to happpen

still havent been to dever yet. some bs happened and i moved back to the south shore yesterday and im aching to go

Shit dude I went to your fav spot today, I'll post some up mayne.

lets get plannin this shindig

October 02, 2011, 06:50:32 PM #15 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:52:04 PM by Doug508
Quote from: sewerRat21 on September 29, 2011, 08:18:55 PM
lets get plannin this shindig

We should probably start by figuring out who's still interested, then where everyone wants to go (via PM of course). I think we've lost the OP though (he hasn't logged in since the 2nd of September...).

Id be down to go exploring.  i live in Warwick, Rhode Island and my friends are cowards to.  PM me if your intrested in meeting up sometime. :mellow:

i am in central coventry. i need a friend to do this with too. :)    message me.

im puttin together an event this friday. everyone is welcome

I live in the center of boston, if you ever do anything in the metro area shoot me an email. Done a get together before, it was a good time.