Author Topic: Wow, Insanebunkers... Are you even THERE? WTF  (Read 4235 times)

Offline skully

• A bunker
  • Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +11/-1
    • InsaneBunkers
Wow, Insanebunkers... Are you even THERE? WTF
« on: August 09, 2004, 08:48:12 PM »
To answer.. yes we are.  Dakiel and Skully along with the rest of the mostly-dormant members of IB are doing some major transitioning this summer so please excuse us as we make some changes.

The number of members (>100) of the forum as well as the many unique visits we get every day is very encouraging and even surprising.  

Even though Dakiel and I are not as active in the past few months as we have hoped, we hope that all of you use this area as a place to have a community.  I guarantee that we have no plans to shut down this site.  Hell, the forum costs us nothing so go ahead and make those connections and get out there and take some f'ing photos.

Explore, Archive, Share

Offline SLADE

• Contributor
  • InsaneKarma: +0/-0
Wow, Insanebunkers... Are you even THERE? WTF
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 10:24:17 AM »
Don't you all worry because THE SLADE MAN IS HERE!!  Back in action still at the bottom of the bottle and inserting them into people where they shouldn't go!!   hmmm...err..well..did I just say that!!!!  I do have this picture of Skully and I with a bottle of Captain Morgan.......well never mind let's get back to expoloring empty buildings and being chase from Security Guards :lol: