SEXY SLADE

Started by Guest, August 09, 2004, 11:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good day to all my fans I'm back from my summer bringe!!  The Black forest has a NEW HIER TO THE THRONE his name SLADE JR!!! Eight pounds and 9 oz!!  If I had a scanner and knew how to use it there would be a big picture right know. Speaking of pictures our CEO dakeil has approved but not yet posted my photos of Vegas and Area 51 now there is someone who has a scanner AND knows how to use it!!  Alright how about a BIG CHEER to Andrew for keeping Slade Rants alive while I was out on my binder.  OK sports: Lance Armstrong 6 times baby!! How about that BrickYard 400 lots of crashes including my #12 Ryan Newman. Red Sox well.....but you know they got rid of that bum Nomar.  Music: Danzig WHACK.....your not 25 anymore your 50 Glenn!!  Big Show Aug 20th Nightwish who wants to go???   Alright The Slade Man just ran out of BEER, time to go.  In the words of WASP  "F**K LIKE A BEAST"

Who the fuck WAS that, anyway?
Explore, Archive, Share

I assumed it was Slade unable to log in. I was about to congratulate him.  
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

YES IT WAS ME THE SLADE MAN. SKULLY WILL YOU KEEP THIS FOURM SIMPLE. i GO AWAY FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND PRESTO EVERTYING GETS TOP SECRET TO POST :huh:  In any event the SLADE MAN IS BACK!!!!!!

August 11, 2004, 07:42:38 AM #4 Last Edit: August 11, 2004, 07:43:42 AM by Skully
Oh kid...GFY before I "claim to be" yo momma and give you an arse wooping. Your cookies is not our responsibility.  :rolleyes:
Explore, Archive, Share

What the fuck just happened here? As usual I am totally lost.

Hold it now! Sometimes I am a little slow but eventually I get there.

Someone must have mistaken this for "Be a fucking asshole forum"
It's easy to make fun of someone behind a computer!
Be a man you little cunt!
This is a place of entertainment and enjoyment. There is no room here for a half ass punk bitch!

Slade man you are the shit. This is your realm and it will be defended in your absence.        

Haha.  Slade's got an army of followers.  This is pretty warped shit mon.  That satan stuff really works.
Explore, Archive, Share

THE ARMY OF THE BLACK FOREST IS GROWING!!! :D