Metal Concert Review

Started by SLADE, February 10, 2004, 09:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there fans yours truley has been to some great metal shows and would like to share my experience with you! (no I was not in the men's stall all night)  In November English goth/vampire Cardle Of Filth came to Worchester w/Type O Negative. The Cradle boys had people dress up as demons and gothic costumes to go with some of their songs. Two of them had sparks shooting out of their chests, and yes I looked right at the exit door which was 20 feet away.  The ladies that were there WOW!!!  In December The Slade man went to see Norweigners Dimmu Borgir. Waving the Santanic Flag these just about sold out the Palladium. With a great lighting show and corspe painted faces you thought Satan was making his entrance on Earth that night.  The guitarist were tight and the bass drums thundering Long Live Death Metal.  My last show of 2003 I came across free tickets to WAAF's Black X-Mas Party and got to see All That Remians a Mass. local band who are gaining alot of attention. dakial and I first saw them at the Overkill show. These guys were the best band that night. They have a new album due out in March. And yes I'm getting Area 51 photos plus others together and sending them to CEO of the website for viewing!!!  So TAP THE KEG BLAST THE METAL AND CHASE ALL THOSE GOTHIC GIRLS!!!!!!        

I got an email from this one asking me to post her response:
Explore, Archive, Share

Hey Skully stop talking to my Mom!!!!!!! :angry: