Paul Dever morge

Started by Rally19, August 07, 2004, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They'll hire someone else who sucks just as bad as Madison.

looks i'll be going there soon, get some good pics and video before i put it off to long

another one gone :( or going....

Quote from: sewerRat21 on January 08, 2012, 08:34:55 PM
ill second that notion

i smell a dever meet up in the works.......

When I was there almost 2 years ago for a dispatcher academy at the State 911 Dept, a couple of the cops in the class went exploring and found the morgue. They said it freaked the hell out of them because shortly after going in, their eyes started burning. There were 4 of them and they all said the same thing. One of the cops that works for the dept I dispatch for said he's done PD training up there and the black mold is rampant in the buildings. I read that back when I first found this site, as well as reading about coming across thieves in the tunnels if you go at night. Two things I won't go in without if and when I check these buildings out before they tear them down will be a mask and my M&P 40 compact.

All bullshit. There's not much black mold at all, really. I've been in the morgue, and laid in the morgue trays, and have never had any eye irritation. Your buddies are just making a spooky sounding place sound way creepier than it is.

I was at Dever for a class this week. Walked around for about an hour one day. Looks like there is no security there at all anymore.

I have heard that the city patrols it now.
not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.
:wacko: