Pymouth Cunty Hospital

Started by Ademan, May 10, 2011, 11:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Someone had mentioned living next to PCH in another thread, and it got me all nostalgic feeling, so I dug up my set from my visit to PCH. Enjoy.

very nice. now that i finally remember who you are we shall have to do some serious exploring. if u haven't done down under duckpin already it recommend it highly

I was the one who told Dimitri how to get in there. :)

I agree though, we def need to hit some shit up

How is pch doing these days? I haven't been in years, but those pics make me wanna go one last time

Not actually sure. These photos are from late 09, I think. I havent been back there in a while.

Quote from: Ademan on May 12, 2011, 11:57:19 AM
Not actually sure. These photos are from late 09, I think. I havent been back there in a while.

She's still standing.. Hanson wants to tear her down by the end of 2012. Arrests there are almost weekly but if you know the area (lived in Hanson my whole life) it's not hard. It's no where near as visited as it used to be though. Its in BAD shape but there's just something about it. I love that place. My dad worked here in 1990/1. Ironically I work with the caretakers son...

An elderly man came into my work a couple months back with a PCH sweatshirt (so had to be early 80's because after that it wasn't called PCH) and I offered him $100 for that sweatshirt... I understand that's crazy, but he's also crazy for saying no...

Christmas Day 2010

1)

2)

January 2011

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Nice shots man. I was kind of rushed when I explored it, cause neither of the other people I was with could get in. They'd just recently boarded everything on the first floor, so I had to climb to a second floor window using the lip of a plywooded door. I was with a fat kid, and a useless chick, so they opted to wander the grounds and take exteriors while I was inside.
Shortly after I'd gotten in, I got a call from them, telling me a cop had come through and made them leave. I waited 20 minutes or so, hopped out a window, and met them down the street.

wow this place looks in rough shape but intrigues me at the same time! your friends with the caretakers son....does that mean a daypass for exploring?

Quote from: CarbonCavi on May 16, 2011, 12:10:34 PM
wow this place looks in rough shape but intrigues me at the same time! your friends with the caretakers son....does that mean a daypass for exploring?

I wish. His dad doesn't let his son anywhere near the property and makes a huge deal about ANYONE going down there, even locals to walk their dogs.
But the architecture is amazing, especially before all the arsons. Even now, it still looks badass!