The Reminders Of Foxboro State

Started by Ademan, May 09, 2011, 01:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
When most people hear the words Foxboro State Hospital, they think about how sad it is that it's now condos. Most people don't even know there's still abandoned buildings on the campus.
I was recently asked if anything remained, so here's a run down on what's left.

Here's a map of what I can recall being abandoned still the last time I was there, which was in June of 2010.

I couldn't tell you what photos are from which building, cause I suck like that. I'm pretty sure these photos are from the buildings to the right side of the map. I know these aren't the theater.

And these shots are all form the theater. I know Jaycees used the theater as a haunted house at some point, and remnants of that were still present, but it's still my favorite building left.

And a few exteriors. Maybe you can identify whats what, Mike.

Theater

I also have both interiors and exteriors during the demolition of the actual hospital, if anyone's interested.
[/quote]

shit, i thought it was all gone too. once again, great set!

wow good to know! i was here years back. maybe almost 5? the building was still going down the road for what seemed like forever. it was easy to get in as construction crews were on the other side of the property. place was completely gutted at the time, but if i had known about this other stuff i would have moved around since i havnt been back to that area since. great pics!