Danger!

Started by Photohunter, July 12, 2004, 12:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In beautiful downtown Boston there is a homeless, unwashed crack whore offering sexual pleasures at quite a bargin. As tempting as this might be, do not accept these favors. The two minutes and twenty-five seconds of pure enjoyment will come at a price well beyond money. Please use caution.
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Thanks.  We'll be careful not to step in that hole.  

Explore, Archive, Share

:D Welcome back.

Dude 2 minutes and 25 seconds is all you can last? :ph43r:   Wait did you say Boston oohhhh I know who you mean that's somone's Mom on this website :unsure:  

Apparently Skully has waved his magic keyboard and sent my topic straight to the deepest bowels of hell.

Slade,

I was actually referring to your mother. I wasn't going to say anything because it freaks me out that she screams out your name every time I fuck her. It's really annoying but the price is right. :D  

HOLY SHIT ANDREW!!!! that wasn't slade's mom....that was SLADE!!!!!

he pulled the same shit on me a few years back...said he'd hook me up with his "sister" when I was telling dakiel about the date......dakiel just started laughing and said "SLADE DOESN'T HAVE A SISTER" He likes to cheer himself on because he fooled us, it's like the talented mr. ripley meets the crying game....

shit, i just threw up in my mouth

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and pissed myself)

It all makes sense now!
No woman could possibly have an ass that hairy. The tits had me fooled, but the stink, like a monkey that's past it's prime.
Slade man that was the worst knob job I ever had.
Years of established trust between me and the $3.00 crack whores right down the toilet. (witch was convenient because that's where his face was when it all went down) Thanks for nothing asshole!
By the way I want my $3.00 back. You can keep the man gravy.

Coach, say a prayer for the little piece of me that died today.

WOW I glad to see everyone is alive and well and kicking Andrew you wanted stuff stirred up on the this web i guess I did because all comments have been wipe out. Great now i know everyone checks out the website.  And boy do I love The Slade Vaction package with all the Slade Hotels  THANKS SKULLY I LOVE YOU MAN! :D          HEY DAKEIL PICTURES??????????????