COMPUTER PROBLEM

Started by SLADE, June 20, 2004, 11:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Andrew you ROCK dude! I did  respond to your repley but my post never reached the web page in any event Daikel and Skully should be scanning some great photos of Slade on his adventures!!!! But your right Andrew let's turn up the volume on this web page like how come you never hear of any Insane bunker taking girls to these empty buildings???? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Holy s**t man, thought you were dead.  I hear you.  I said to a girl the other day "Hey baby, ever been plowed on a restraint table in an abandoned nut house?"  She told me to eat s**t.  What the f**k is her problem?
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

"Ever been plowed" that's agood one!!  But the thing with women they like getting treated like s**t.  In any event Cannibal Corspe and Naplam Death are touring this October with dates soon to be announed :D I haven't had a chance to read the main web page gossip column to see what the other bunkerheads are exploring.  (their own hands :lol:  :lol: ) Alright short one tonight buzzing out of my head with Gin  ;)  SO LINE UP THE SHOT GLASSES AND POUR THE ROT GUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CHEERS TO YEA ANDREW!!!  THE SLADE MAN!!