Pastore Center

Started by DNA81, September 28, 2010, 04:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wondering if anyone has ever attempted to visit any abandoned bulidings at the John Pastore center in cranston....by the ACI. I know of at least one that was demolished a few years ago and I'm pissed that i didn't even try to get in. I'm pretty sure it was some sort of mental health ward..Possibly criminally insane...not sure though.
get me an avocado, an ice pick, and my snorkel

I live further down Pontiac ave. on the other side of rt 37.  Most of those buildings were the old medium security  now medium security is over by Tasca ford and Maximum is behind a miniature golf course lmao.

September 28, 2010, 07:00:28 PM #2 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:05:01 PM by insanebeaver
there's defintly an abandon hospital near the aci place seemed empty though in the back of the main building (closest to the traffic court building) had a plywooded window that was kicked in. but this was several months ago

i know what you're talking about medium sec...but there is alot more than that...max is actually staright across the street from tasca...but there are alot more bulidings back there..some are admin..some are abandoned...but in between pontiac and reservoir are quite a few...you would never be able to tell til u drive through the whole complex though
get me an avocado, an ice pick, and my snorkel