lincoln park

Started by military nut, June 16, 2004, 12:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
as we all know the amusement parks of newengland are a dying breed. i was recently in westport mass at the old lincoln park site.  as a kid i loved to go around in the early 80 to those type of parks. i went onto the grounds of lincoln park and not much is left. but if anyone is into the old wooden rollarcoasters that is the place to go. most of the coaster is still there and its in deplorable shape. but for ib peeps with an intrest its worth taking a tripto and seeing. i  was also was recently up in the hull area of mass at another park site in the nantasket beach area. that was another great park in its day that is almost completely gone. accept for a couple of things. i was wondering if anyone know about what is left of rocky point park and would it be worth to drive over to do a little exploration.

thanks nut
history is always eroding

Worth the drive, stay out of the dining hall its alarmed.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

ty dakiel  i think this weekend i will be making an excursion. over that way. i was wondering if anyone knows of anyother  rhody parks that fit in the same catagory. im finally moving my exploring out of mass, i was getting explored out. plus i hear rhody has quite a few military installations to explore which is my passion more than any other exploration.

nut
history is always eroding

Has anyone been to the park in Athol/Orange?

Anything worth seeing?

soundmotor