Author Topic: Rochester Psych  (Read 4096 times)

Offline doug

• Lurker-Tourist
  • InsaneKarma: +2/-0
Rochester Psych
« on: April 18, 2010, 10:35:07 PM »
Awesome psych hospital in Rochester NY. got here at 5 30 am and stayed 5 hours and 300 some odd pictures. great time
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 10:42:53 PM by doug »

Offline Dakiel

• Administrator
  • InsaneKarma: +7/-1
    • http://www.insanebunkers.com
Re: Rochester Psych
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 08:39:37 AM »
nice. welcome to the board.
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

insanebeaver

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 12:58:21 PM »
make sure to pack another pair of boxers b4 headin here...lol i just got back from lakeville hosp. i thought i had a good time till doug posted this lol GOOD JOB i heard that place has a few decent rentacops from time to time

Offline doug

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »
nice. welcome to the board.
thanks, I've been a fan of this site for awhile, finally got a chance to post, will post more, lots of trips planned for this summer

Offline doug

• Lurker-Tourist
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:31:18 PM »
make sure to pack another pair of boxers b4 headin here...lol i just got back from lakeville hosp. i thought i had a good time till doug posted this lol GOOD JOB i heard that place has a few decent rentacops from time to time
Yeah, they might have rent a cops, but I didn't see any. lots of activity at the site, a guy out mowing the lawn of the building when I was inside, thankfully, he was done by the time I was ready to leave. All the activity is because the active hospital is just adjacent to this building, which isn't all bad, you can park almost anywhere and not look suspicious...parking is almost always our biggest problem, because no one wants to be the driver who misses the chance to go in... ^_^