Hey Lower NYer's, Uper NJer's, Western CTer's and RIer's...

Started by DeMiNe0, August 16, 2006, 09:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Lower NYer's, Uper NJer's, Western CTer's and RIer's...

I currently run a website called Bizarre North East USA(http://www.bizarrene.com).

It's an up and coming site run by myself, a friend and my girlfriend. Our goal is alot like any other UE Group or website. We want to get out their and document all of the bizarre places out their that many others may not care for, or may not even know about.

We like to take photo's and video's of everywhere we have been, then we like to follow up by researching the history of this location, find some potental interviews, and then finally write up an extensive article on the site.

Currently we're working on a site called the "Bailey Hall School". It's just about complete.

We're looking for people who might be interested helping with this website. We're also looking for people who know the NE UE scene rather well. We would also love to know what UE'ers are in the area. I would love to either tag along with some of the UE'ers around here or have a few people tag along with us on one of our adventures.

We're also planning on getting a rather large, but very organized group (or a few sets of small groups) together, to take a trip to norwich state hospital, to help document the entire place. The security on that place is actaully pretty good, so a large group walking around wouldn't fair to well, but if we can make lets say 6 groups of lets say 3 people, to help spot security, and cover different grounds, i'm sure we could do a real good job documenting NSH.
I'm hoping to get this rolling soon. So if your interested in helping, please contact me.

The website is http://www.bizarrene.com

My IM's Are:
E-Mail: demine0@gmail.com
AOL/AIM: DeMiNe0
MSN: demine0@digitaltoxicity.net
Yahoo: DeMiNe0
IRC: irc.digitaltoxicity.net /join #digitaltoxicity /msg demine0

This site is like my new home now too. I've found alot of cool things on it, and i'll be checking it out alot. So if you reply to this thread, i'll be sure to read it. :P

You should talk to CarbonCavi about Norwich, he like lives there.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.