Sweet Site

Started by GenIrishWeasel, January 05, 2005, 12:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
HEy all!!! Been checkin out the site, and really enjoying it. Like I've seen posted here by some others I thought I was the only one into this abandoned building fetish. LOL. I always thought about exploring these places but thought it was also kind of WEIRD to want to do that. Now that I see I'm not alone in this I am thinking better of the idea. Thanx guys you inspired me. There area couple intriguing places around here that really want to check out. One such place is an old..."development"...that use to house "mentally challeged" persons. It is an entire complex consisting of about 50 or more buildings (ie bungalows, power-house, green-houses, schools, lock-ups..etc)....almost a town (ghost town) within a town. Really awesome place. It's in NJ just outside of Princeton. I see most of the stuff here is in the New England area so dont know if this is of any interest to any of you. But anyway just thought I'd dop a line and say thanx for the inspiration. LOL. L8r

Welcome to the community GenIrishWeasel.  If you ever get pics of that location feel free to submit some here.
Explore, Archive, Share