Tunnel

Started by RabbleRouser, July 16, 2004, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tunnel Party three will take place on July 24th.  

OK.......i think i can guess where but send details to us in an email or forum private message.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

Does this have to do with the Norwich State Hospital Tunnels?

QuoteDoes this have to do with the Norwich State Hospital Tunnels?
I Don't think so. But I have no reliable information.  

I believe he means the Providence Train Tunnel.

Just returned with Clutch and it was a well executed party beneith the streets of providence, with a PD crusier less than a block away the 50 or so partygoers were virtualy undetectable. Good job and we will be posting some pics soon.  

goddammit, I miss ALL the cool stuff. youse guys better post pics! hahahah why do all the chicks love to ride the clutch. hahahah they better be careful or else they'll blow the clutch.
why am I so funny?

Quotewhy am I so funny?
It must be Genetics.  :D  

Hope to see some pics soon Dakiel.

Patience,  young padawan. The force will be with you , always.  

Jesus Man!

I cant believe you would post a video of that lil shit playing drums. That kids awful! I think that everyone else who played the drums woulda beet his 12 year old ass in a drum off. He was cussing at me all night, and his voice had not broke yet!

Obviously, I'm over it. Heh.

Good pictures though, cool to see. I notice your using one of my jamestown bridge pics in your opening screen....

You the man.  Awesome tunnel party, awesome Jmstwn Bridge pics.  It's been a long time since we've been up in that monster.
Explore, Archive, Share