Medfieild State Hospital

Started by k wilks, May 11, 2009, 11:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was reading some old posts and found out about medfield state.  it looks alot like NSH.  The post were from a couple of years ago but people were sayin that from dawn till dusk it was cool to tour the property.  Anybody know if its still chill over there??  it looks as though it would definatly be worth the trip, theres like 40 buildings or something.

cmonn, this forums been a little void of activity it seems this month lol, listening as well

lol I was thinking the same thing

Quote from: CarbonCavi on June 17, 2009, 07:46:17 AM
lol I was thinking the same thing

Medfield has alot of security, but a nice cottage style hospital to visit, i worked there in 2000 for almost a year in there secure unit, for patients transitioned from bridgewater state hospital. alot of it was closed then, and the mass dept of corrections used it as a satalite training area. i would like to see it again myself.

Security is not bad at medfield state. Been there many times and twice this year. Great and easy ways in ad out and i een had blueprints to the place. I have to see if i can dig them up

If you are interested email me at dimaxxxl@yahoo.com. I can walk you through the easy ways in with google earth. There are 2 ways that I use. I can also send you the blueprints in a PDF if I can find them