Seaside Regional Help

Started by CarbonCavi, March 13, 2008, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So ive been hearing a good amount lately about Seaside Regional. Saw a few pics I think on google. and would like to take a trip there. I heard theres alot of police activity but its accessablie thru the back via landbridge at low tide? Any more help or any pictures of the place in general would be nice. Thanks

did you ever go here?  I looked it up and this place looks awesome I wanna go check it out soon

lol been goin there the past two weeks, funny that you brought this up. went today too lol.

Hmm... I just looked it up and it looks very interesting. I will have to go soon. Im in that area alot.

had a guy come up to us yesterday, theyre getting ready to demo a few buildings on site. he thought we had some lock combination. i said no and played dumb that we were from New york and didnt know the area.  then with them demoing next door we went in the biggest building there for about 2 hours yesterday. lots of new pictures. will have to send them all to email first.

fuck! they are demoing it, i definatly need to go there this weekend

theyre only getting rid of the shitty buildings. the two good ones are staying... for now

Im gonna try going tomorrow I think