Taunton Hospital...

Started by Derek, October 31, 2004, 11:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey, i just saw the pictures... and i'd like some more info on this place. i went to high school in taunton and used to run through there when i ran track, but it was open then... has it since shut down? or is it a different hospital?

any info would be appreciated

Half is still active, the other half is behind locked gates.  
Don't worry, if you die....We'll make it.

whats the situation for exploring like?  

Quotewhats the situation for exploring like?
Like Dakiel said- 1/2 is being used, which means it is active. The other 1/2 is behind locked gates. The abandoned part could cave in on itself at any time.
FYI: Taunton cops are cracking down on would be adventurers in the area. :ph43r:  

as repeated before the abandoned part is now closed to all unless you want to add breaking and entering to your list of law breaking activities. i was able one last time enter about a month or so ago, about 5 days before boostays visit. i got to see the medical wing that was on the otherside of the raised walk way inbetween buildings, i got some nice pics. but now its gone due to the pretty fromidable fence.

nut
history is always eroding

i took a bunch of pics when i was up last month, that is until security came and chased me away...boobs didnt work that time!

Are you sure you used them correctly?
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Quotei took a bunch of pics when i was up last month, that is until security came and chased me away...boobs didnt work that time!
No sign like my avatar, huh?
Explore, Archive, Share

Where the hell did you find that sign anyway?
Abandoned locations can hide but they can't run

Quotei took a bunch of pics when i was up last month, that is until security came and chased me away...boobs didnt work that time!
I saw your pics on UER.
Nice shots!

well being i was with 2 guys and a kid and had on a philly flyers sweatshirt, he didnt get to see boobs, and actually didnt even give me a chance to be cute...he came at us full speed ahead yeling, and we didnt stick the fuck around...lol