Expedition to NSH

Started by F.D.B., July 21, 2004, 01:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To All,

I posted the message about the Norwich State Hospital earlier this month. I really want to explore it but am afraid to do so by myself, at least without any information. I know that a few of you have been and was hoping you could give me some information. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send ANY information you have concerning the place to your_sweetpea86@yahoo.com Also, if any of you are interested in getting together a group to go before Utopia gets ahold of the place, email me as well.

F.D.B.

I heard that there is a possible venture thru there this weekend, email me if you want some info

So I am new here too. Uh my name is Kristin, I live in Norwich and I work at the "Mohegan Enterprise". I too am intertested in an expedition to the Norwich State Hospital, I've lived around Norwich my whole life and have never been inside of there and I'd really like to go if someone else is going. In return, I know of a pretty cool place in my dinky former hometown of Franklin I could try to show people if it hasn't caved in yet, it's a cave called Devil's Den.

So thats my into and my little plea, I'll go back to lurking now.

P.S Something needs to be done to save NSH, if the Mohegan Tirbe gets their hands on it they want to mow the place over and build a GOLF COURSE!!!!!
Kristin

or build a "Utopia" there also

Tim here from Norwich.....never been to the devils Den, would love to go.  

August 09, 2004, 01:40:59 AM #5 Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 01:41:20 AM by silverrose43
Devil's Den is a cool place, there is some old Indian Paintings and stuff on the wall. Lots of stories too. It's hard to find but worth the trouble. The creepiness alone always makes me go back. If anyone ever wants to go let me know.
Kristin

I would love to go with my kids. Email me at tfdcar129@snet.net