Flexicore, almost gone.

Started by Prometheus, July 12, 2006, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I went up there and its pretty much getting cleaned up. Not much of it is left and they're building to the side of it. I hear that they'll probably keep the tower up but the rest is probably coming down. Btw, don't go there. It now has an active security force.
The Squat Team - SquatTeam.org
Hi my name is Prometheus and I'm a historian criminal.

So I trekked through the woods on this to get in unnoticed, worked perfectly. Got in took a ton of pictures, went inside and shut off the flash (unfortunately the flash would have alerted security of my presence). I then went out the other side and then back in the other side. Unfortunately when switching picture modes I forgot to shut the flash back off. So I take a picture of one of the old ceiling fans and a huge burst of light goes off. SHIT!!! 2 seconds later I hear the door of the security trailer opening. I run to the woods. RUN to the woods. I make a phone call and El Presidente is on the side of the road extracting me out of the location. I owe El Presidente for saving my ass. Here's a picture of the side of the lot as I was running through the woods... I couldn't help it, I liked the shot.

That's badass man good job. I wish I good have gotten there at some point. I have lived here almost my whole life and have never been there. Just seen it from the road. I learned my lesson though, none of this stuff is gonna be there for ever.
get me an avocado, an ice pick, and my snorkel

Wow, nice report Prometheus.  Man, they really have cleaned that place up.  It was full of shit last time we were there.  Glad we got to experience 'er before they build something new.
Explore, Archive, Share

damn it, i wanted to check this place out like 3 months ago. thats what i get for waiting. wtf. how close did they get to you, and did they see you?

When the flash went off I was up close to the security trailer but in the building, its pretty much all open right now, so I stood absolutely still for about three or four seconds and then I heard the door open. I bolted out the back and by the time I was out of the building I heard the security person yelling "Who's in there? Where are you?" By the time he was done yelling I was already in the woods getting out. I heard him let out one more yell of something after I had taken that last picture but was already a good ways out of there. My legs still hurt from the hike through the woods in and then the run back out. I don't think I was personally ever seen, just the flash.

Quote from: Prometheus on July 12, 2006, 10:55:53 AM
So I trekked through the woods on this to get in unnoticed, worked perfectly. Got in took a ton of pictures, went inside and shut off the flash (unfortunately the flash would have alerted security of my presence). I then went out the other side and then back in the other side. Unfortunately when switching picture modes I forgot to shut the flash back off. So I take a picture of one of the old ceiling fans and a huge burst of light goes off. SHIT!!! 2 seconds later I hear the door of the security trailer opening. I run to the woods. RUN to the woods. I make a phone call and El Presidente is on the side of the road extracting me out of the location. I owe El Presidente for saving my ass. Here's a picture of the side of the lot as I was running through the woods... I couldn't help it, I liked the shot.

ROFL!!  Driving getaway rocks!
Don't waive your rights with your flags.
-Sage Francis